What you expect from 1.10?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean? Can you download the patch and already play it or is it just a preload of sorts?

They have done it for all the W3 patches, it basically means the patch is mostly done and ready for release. Guessing it will be out on all platforms before Mon 12th.

There have been some changes to the encrypted beta files at Steam as well in the last 2 days.

Got me pondering an issue.... For those using mods, if the changelog does in fact show that the patch covers a large amount of fixes, it might be wise to disable some of the more complicated ones and create a save so there's less chance of issue, then re-apply the mods after the patch/HoS (if needed).

Im not a programmer, so this is purely a theoretical notion. I realize the mods are implemented with tools CDPR provided, but some of the more unique mods are pretty unconventional/ingenious in the way they operate.

Got me pondering an issue.... For those using mods, if the changelog does in fact show that the patch covers a large amount of fixes, it might be wise to disable some of the more complicated ones and create a save so there's less chance of issue, then re-apply the mods after the patch/HoS (if needed).

Im not a programmer, so this is purely a theoretical notion. I realize the mods are implemented with tools CDPR provided, but some of the more unique mods are pretty unconventional/ingenious in the way they operate.

Good idea! I intend to start a new playthrough once I have the patch installed and it may be a good opportunity to do some mod culling...

That I can play the game post 1.07 without the horrific stuttering that made this game unplayable, so I can finally finish my second quest from White Orchard!

I wonder about the Triss update. Is that patch including that with "added segments in quest xy"?
No PS4 fix, as it seems. But a lot of fixes to bugs, which is good. Didn t know that the game had this much bugs left.

Gwent difficulty added, that s a big + )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom