Whats going on here ?

+
Whats going on here ?

I strayed away from these forums for a while with real life and other stuff . It seems since Witcher 3 has been released and the great influx of new people these forums have started to lose there family like feel .
What is bothering me on a whole is that posts with information or even light .jesting have been turning into some sort of pissing contest .

I don't know about many of you . I look at it like this I don't go to your house making demands or starting arguments so don't come to mine and do it .

Many questions may not be getting answered because of some of this behavior so please be patient . Given that I have been with this company through three games CDPR is better at dealing with the problems and providing support than almost all the other companies and don't deserve the negativity that has been brought in .

End of rant good to see some familiar faces making moderators and even seeing evilchris as dev..

I strayed away from these forums for a while with real life and other stuff . It seems since Witcher 3 has been released and the great influx of new people these forums have started to lose there family like feel .
What is bothering me on a whole is that posts with information or even light .jesting have been turning into some sort of pissing contest .

I don't know about many of you . I look at it like this I don't go to your house making demands or starting arguments so don't come to mine and do it .

Many questions may not be getting answered because of some of this behavior so please be patient . Given that I have been with this company through three games CDPR is better at dealing with the problems and providing support than almost all the other companies and don't deserve the negativity that has been brought in .

End of rant good to see some familiar faces making moderators and even seeing evilchris as dev..

You're surprised? Really?! Sorry to say that, but welcome to the Internet, where everyone knows how to code games, tell interesting Storys and knows everything about what's really important in Gameplay.
Sounds like a rant i know, but read some postings and you can't disagree.

I think most here love this game and love CDPR, but people tend to post when they have something they want to gripe about.

It's the same for any developer forums. They get briefly swamped post-release, c'est la vie.

At least this game is amazing so a lot of the newcomers are happy customers ;)

You have to deal with the fact, that CDPR managed the jump to be a AAA-games developer with witcher 3. This has pros and cons, but at the end CDPR makes a shitload of money due to the huge amount of additional people, who bought their game and im sure it will be invested in more polishement and even better upcoming games. Yeah there is more moaning going on now, but at the end CDPR will grow on it.

Well there's no pleasing some people certainly, in every group you have the negativity crowd, but in truth I feel that many of the people here who are complaining about aspects of the game are only doing that because it's such an incredible game, it's definitely the highlight of my RPG experiences this year, and I think we just want to see it get better.

I have full confidence in CDPR to make this already great game even better and I'm not one to badmouth them by any means but I'm also not going to keep my trap shut when I think something should be changed or improved upon, it's only through this vocal feedback that CDPR can really get the pulse of what the community wants. That being said I do think some people could use more tact in how they phrase things but overall I find most people here genuinely like CDPR and really like this game, it's just we want it to be even better!

Top Bottom