What's need to change, ideas for next updates.

+
Here we go, a topic about what you don't like and want to be changed to improve the game.

Just give your advices here. Thanks all.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think:

- NPC should not turn around without reason, that's so weird.
- NPC cars should not drive like that, that's to rigid,
they should be more smooth not follow "train tracks". They never decelerate in corners... They should slow down in corners then accelerate. And adding just a bit of suspensions would also help. Pitchs and mostly rolls.
- Motorbike should get high RPM.
- Minimap should dezoom for fast riding.
- Sounds behind walls or floors must be mitigated.
- Menu could be more smart, dont open popup info infront of important stuff,
make detail appear on a side.
- Dont compare guns fire power with silenced gun fire power, it can't be done.
- Add a mouse speed setting when aim.
- Add a full key remapping for keyboard and mouse. Obviously...

Big bug I got: In the mission to get to Judy, I enter the club,
then go out to do something without meet Judy,
Then both club doors, front and upper, where locked,
impossible to enter the club and do the mission.

I'll pass, on purpose, all others obvious/small bugs/glitches, that don't realy need to be mentioned.

That's all for now. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I like the game and I would like to play again and again, even after complete it 100 %
So, I would like to give an idea very simple to include in the game IMO.
It will be so great, from CDP, to include some contracts missions proceduraly generated (like Skyrim)
Or, just to have some "Autodefense" missions like in GTA IV and SA. All that you should have to do is press the right stick (or another button) to start a little mission randomly generated.

I know that so many people hate this kind of mission because it's "fedex", but they are so many people like me who wants to play endlessly.

English is not my native language, so I apologize for some potential mistakes.

Have a good day/night

Revamp the RPG aspect of this game in future content, to avoid being too much spoilerish but we can move on from V and start with a new character and actually use the CP2020 tabletop as a base, have classes, have gear for preparation, have a more open story instead of a interactive movie that we got.

Top Bottom