What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a teaser, an update on where they are with the patch development.
Post automatically merged:

Still can't see "26/03/2021" anywhere... or anything about a patch except that the internal_qa branch (which is a testing branch) has been updated 6 hours ago...
Oh, I get what you mean now. Patches tend to drop on Fridays, and 26/3 is the last Friday of the month, so the fact they're testing and updating that section everyday is a good sign.

Oh, I get what you mean now. Patches tend to drop on Fridays, and 26/3 is the last Friday of the month, so the fact they're testing and updating that section everyday is a good sign.
If it drops on Friday, patch notes should come out today or tomorrow, as they said they will release those before the patch itself.

Poorly as for big updejt...

All this things are already done by moders:

Enhanced Police - done 15 February 2021​

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1672

Better Vehicle Handling - 15 December 2020​

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/210

Better Controls Menu - 12 December 2020​

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/102

This one is something usefull:
(but lets be honest... so much time and this is all...)

There is lots of things which are unplayable like this set. how long will it take u to fix it? I will do it in 30 mins...

View attachment 11199916

Maybe do some better tools for moders, we will fix the rest...

[...]
Good for you PC folks to have moders, but as it was stated in apology letter, 1.1 and 1.2 are more focused on console experience.

Soon we'll find out what's going on in CDPR and what's their next bet - MP or fixing CP2077.

There's an online conference with CEOs about updated corpo strategy next week:

My guess is we'll hear about:
- MP version of Cyberpunk
- DLCs for CP2077
- next-gen version of CP2077
- next-gen version of W3
- (probably) the next AAA title (undisclosed)

New roadmap incoming... ;)
As long as it says "as long as it takes to fix CP'77" on base consoles (and other platforms), I'll be happy. Everything else should go on the back burner until they delver on what they led people to believe they were buying.

None of their patch 1.2 videos refers to console experience...
Post automatically merged:

As long as it says "as long as it takes to fix CP'77" on base consoles (and other platforms), I'll be happy. Everything else should go on the back burner until they delver on what they led people to believe they were buying.
Will see what patch 1.2 has to offer more...
If only those 4 upgrades then... Im very worried. For now It looks like 3 guys are workin on fixin this game...

I am afraid we might get some other info: "it's time to move on"... One way or another, we'll find out soon.

I think they are aware that these fixes to the simulation (police & driving) are just band aids. The bugs and performance issues are what I think most people are looking for now. Especially on the last Gen systems. After all that is done I will be interested in what they change and improve.

It won't change my current lack of faith in CDPR, but hopefully it will make me feel a bit better about buying the game in the first place.

None of their patch 1.2 videos refers to console experience...
Because those videos do not conclude the whole patch. There's definitely more, it's been said multiple times. According to what CDPR stated regarding 1.1 and 1.2 patches, these will focus more on console performance, but that doesn't mean PC won't get any fixes too. Just don't expect anything big.

When is it coming out? My game is lagging like crazy when I'm driving cars around the city. This game is SO poorly optimized I can get 60 FPS all day everyday but as soon as I drive a car or get to certain zone in the game the FPS drops down to like 20 or something.
Take a look at the steering "trailer" again. You see that, right? The FPS ain't getting fixed anytime soon.

I believe that after update 1.2 the upcoming update 1.3 will bring back a large amount of Cut content!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom