What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem about this game are not the bugs or the glitches, is the game itself, maybe you can fix this, but the gameplay and the story never, i don't like to say this but i have to. After you told us so many thing are gonna happen now you try to fix something you actually didn't make it, sound weird

I have play Witcher 3 almost 900 hours, and i'm still playing, but Cyberpunk 2077 is not even 1% of what Witcher 3 is(i'm not even talking about other games like RDR2 or GTA 5, or metal gear 5, or a lot of other games)
You should leave this and start working on something else, and maybe next time you are not gonna lie and brag with your game(no hate)

PLEASE please please be working on the awful frame rate and performance on PC.
These are neat fixes but how can any of us enjoy them when the game runs so poor??
DLSS has zero effect at all on performance either. On behalf of the entire cyberpunk community we hope you guys have been paying attention to this.

Guest 4400165

Thank you, I am still really excited about DLC. Cause I didn't really have that many problems when it came out. Keep polishing this masterpiece yes i said masterpiece.
Same for me, man. Beat the game twice, got all the achievements, had really no problems with the game since the launch.

I'll patiently wait to see what they've come up with whenever the DLC is out.

Is that a police car alarm what we're hearing?

Hmmm got me excited. :D

I guess we're going to hear more good news in the next week. I don't think this all fits in the "numerous quality improvements" and "biggest patch we've ever created" being promised yet. The police distance change was probably like one guys task for a week and delaying response maybe 1-2 people for week max.

It's good to hear they've been paying attention to the citizen AI at least, felt way more responsive (even though that sound was a bit off) That seemed to look very promising.

This is the right way to tease for coming change, bringing up changes little by little until release, bringing the big boys just day before patch update.

Last edited:
I think we all can safely assume that some multiple fixes are coming along with this highlighted content. Personally hoping for some collision improvements, if not in this patch, then maybe in some near future hotfixes. We will see, I guess.
CDPR, thank you for the news (y) !

Wait, did I miss it or what? when it's going live? cause I don't have it on my XSX. Or are you simply doing a staggered rollout?

This looks great :)
Some nice tidbits for us to see whats gonna be at horizon.
I also appreciate the N54 News style to this update, nice RP-ing there ;)

I for one am also eager to find out what else is there to find when the update will drop!
Keep the goods coming
Post automatically merged:

Wait, did I miss it or what? when it's going live? cause I don't have it on my XSX. Or are you simply doing a staggered rollout?
This is a showcase for whats to come. it hasn't dropped yet.
You can say: people wanted info, here you go

Good to see they haven't been completely demolished by the recent cyber attack.

These are good additions, although they are still just fixes to getting the game up to the level it was supposed to be at launch. I feel any added content is million miles away.

I watched one of the videos, and had no idea what I was supposed to be looking at. The police doesn't teleport on top of you anymore?

How about they add keybind editing options to ALL the buttons next? Or at least the most obvious ones like "use" (the one you use to open a door).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom