What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This update seems beyond dumb and lazy!

1. The only difference in cop spawning is time + distance. Can't you f*king make them spawn in police cars around the corner so that they at least drive towards your location?!
2. What the actual f*ck wih that car flips? It shouldn't be possible to do such a gimmick in a "mature" and "polished" game. The only reasonable way, at least for my taste, to move/flip a car should be when using Gorilla Arms. With them you can force open locked doors, but can't move a car?!
3. Ok the steering options is quite nice.

I hope it's not all that's to this update. Because it's so little for so much time given...

This may sound frivolous or not a big deal but... could you make throwing knives retrievable? The gear level system you guys have in place makes it a big deal to lose a good knife because you threw one. Also, maybe find another way of throwing them? if I'm on melee and press defence, I expect a defence pose, not a throwing one; it's impossible to time a parry that way... more of a blatant problem when there's a defensive attack (defence button+attack button) and the throw knife is the same exact keybind.

The game has obviously more important things that deserve attention, but I'd greatly appreciate these issues to be addressed.

I really hope this patch includes also some new balance for the difficult-levels. for me, very hard feels (with a well crafted character) still very soft BUT besides all my other dreams, wishes and hopes for the game, this news are awesome!! just to finally hear from you guys keeps my hopes up and the way it is presented is the ice on the cake for me.

I love the game and still believe in it! keep it up, step by step! THANKS!

My main concern is will this patch finally fix the crashing issue. Havent touch the game since 1.12 because the game would crash every 5 mins vs 10-30 mins with 1.06.

Please, fix the TAA, it's so bad in FullHD. I have to use DLSS to upsample the game to 1870p, only to downsample it again to 1080p to get my damn crisp image.

1616176524130.png

This update seems beyond dumb and lazy!

1. The only difference in cop spawning is time + distance. Can't you f*king make them spawn in police cars around the corner so that they at least drive towards your location?!
2. What the actual f*ck wih that car flips? It shouldn't be possible to do such a gimmick in a "mature" and "polished" game. The only reasonable way, at least for my taste, to move/flip a car should be when using Gorilla Arms. With them you can force open locked doors, but can't move a car?!
3. Ok the steering options is quite nice.

I hope it's not all that's to this update. Because it's so little for so much time given...
Police system is probably not their priority right now and they're going to keep working more on it for other patches. Or should they just stop working on everything else and focus on adding police cars so you can be mad about other missing or not working things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom