What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
this video was a waste of time and resources - a promo asset, not a meaningful update. it signals to me that @CDPROJEKTRED is still prioritizing marketing over development. fans expected patch 1.2 this weekend. if needs more time, that's fine, but where's the statement?
I'm a fan and I didn't expect it this weekend. They only said the back half of March and they've got until Wednesday to meet the time frame they committed to.

It's just a patch people...its not going to solve the issues of climate change, [...], continued variations of Covid, or any of the thousands of problems that plague the world that actually matter.

I'm anticipating the patch as well and hope it gets the game on solid footing, but whether it does or not, we're all choosing for ourselves whether or not we want to 'waste' our time playing this game. I've been having fun. If you haven't, you're welcome to express your view and not play.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be a real bad businessman.
You're right. CDPR, please make your employees work extra hours and over the weekend, so gamers will be oh so satisfied and will stop complaining.

I'm no businessman, but if i were one, i certainly wouldn't force my employees to work like dogs to make up for management mistakes.
To be fair I would also make a bad businessman.
I'd take one look at their little faces and give them all a treat and let them go out and have run around...
Oh wait, that's the reason I would make a bad veterinarian.. Sorry wrong meeting. 😬

Last edited:
Tell that to the CDPR managers :) Apparently the working conditions are worse then in the 1800s. Karl Marx would have a field day if he were alive.

Quick reminder: CDPR is primarly a marketing studio.

Patch has to drop today because tomorrow they have a call with investors about stategy update. CDPR have to say they did something meaningfull about fixing the situation of CP2077. Be prepared for marketing and jerking of the shareholders tomorrow.

BTW. If they announce W4 out of desperation I will lose the rest of the respect for them.

@ buyniypedalik

Sure, responce for bad condition game is CDPR. But problem is communicate CDPR to players.No status till when They can not release patch then put notice "we are hacked" or other issue.When I do get promises, my focus is get it.It is fair to players when they put out alpha release of game CP2077.

This is warning to all Players "never pre-order any game" and wait to first reviews of game.We save money and too we can using time to other activity and not waiting for patch.

2,5 months no patch is bad in general. For any game. I really hope that changes after 1.2.....
2000 era enters the chat.

I completely disagree.
A patch should be introduced when something needs balancing or fixing.
Not just on a timely basis.
Also with regards of making this a general statement, CP77 does really suit that right now, does it?
CP77 definately still needs patches, but hasting it is not gonna solve anything.

Am i the only one more curious about what tomorrow's CDPR strategy update will shed light on, than on the patch itself?

List of changes of patch 1.2 released !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom