What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

+
Overhead aircraft are too loud and too frequent, especially when using headphones.

The vignette when crouching darkens the screen too much. Please just remove that. Sneaking should let you see better not worse.

Looking forward to hearing about the first batch of DLCs tomorrow! So, patch tomorrow, or by Friday then maybe?

Yes, i will still have no expectations. Will take this quote: "Though they’re not the biggest ones and there’ll be more to come", with a grain of salt.

This changes aren't impressive at all. But, let's see what they come up with.

BTW, this news report-like type of updates are getting really annoying at this point. You should get straight to it and just list the changes with short videos.
Nope. Love the reports before the actual patch notes come.
You can just skip them next time and wait for the real ones.

Want to know more?

Just like the last time, a full list of changes is coming soon! However, if you’re anxious to hear what else is new in Night City, join REDstreams with our experts tomorrow on CD PROJEKT RED’s Twitch channel. The stream will be in English and will start at 18:00 CEST on August 17th.
In view of posts here, it could be (very) interesting tomorrow :)
What could be better than a stream for the first real "communication" about patch 1.3 ?
For me, nothing. Honnestly, it's a such a great way to do it.
And I also wonder how you can do to manage to sleep quietly this night when you must have to do a stream tomorrow in those "conditions"... o_O

How about you implement FSR into the game, there are millions of people who would use it, small studios can do it, why cant you guys? :(

[...]

Watch a Twitch stream for information? No, thank you. I have kept my opinion to myself for the past few months over CDPR's silence regarding the future of this game. I am not a fan of that silence, not a fan of how it was broken, and not fan of having to watch a 45+ minutes stream that will likely be full of fluff and face saving in between actual details.

I will wait for actual release notes and a road map before I reinstall GOG and CP2077.

Last edited by a moderator:
In view of posts here, it could be (very) interesting tomorrow :)
What could be better than a stream for the first real "communication" about patch 1.3 ?
For me, nothing. Honnestly, it's a such a great way to do it.
And I also wonder how you can do to manage to sleep quietly this night when you must have to do a stream tomorrow in those "conditions"... o_O
Well, I hope the stream is saved somewhere, I can't watch livestreams, they spend most of the time buffering, I have to download videos to watch them.

Well, I hope the stream is saved somewhere, I can't watch livestreams, they spend most of the time buffering, I have to download videos to watch them.
I'm sure, it will ;)
Like Pavel streams, for those who can't be here at 18:00, like those on the other side of the world or simply who do not have a good internet connection.
But a stream is the best way I think, it's in live and very "interactive" :)

Am I the only one who is annoyed by this funny/smartass/ironic type of communication given the ridiculous situation the game was delivered and even worse the marketing campaign which followed the same type of communication? I don't know, I see it as a lack of respect towards people who paid for the game. Fix it and be serious while doing it. Heads down and work. I mean, 8 months and the game is not READY yet. (Caps because it has been the claim for 8 years)

EDIT: ok, I'm not the only one. Thank god.

I like the special reports by N54 News

and like others said, customizaton for car and apartment would be great, also adjust aim sensitivity for noraml iron sight on conrtller on pc

and change apperance of outfits while keeping stats

-Nailes- nailed it with "the game is a fashionshow"

I don´t like to read this wall of text! Come to the point straight and fast, plz!
No more disappointment, for you CDPR! That's the last chance i will give you!
More than 9 month after release and the game is in this horrible stage!
Same on you, guys!

Guest 3847602

Am I the only one who is annoyed by this funny/smartass/ironic type of communication given the ridiculous situation the game was delivered and even worse the marketing campaign which followed the same type of communication?

There are videos, too, no need to bother with reading the text one finds annoying. Full patchnotes will come out soon.

Am I the only one who is annoyed by this funny/smartass/ironic type of communication given the ridiculous situation the game was delivered and even worse the marketing campaign which followed the same type of communication? I don't know, I see it as a lack of respect towards people who paid for the game. Fix it and be serious while doing it. Heads down and work. I mean, 8 months and the game is not READY yet. (Caps because it has been the claim for 8 years)

EDIT: ok, I'm not the only one. Thank god.
You're not... There's a time and a place for the more amusing updates - and that time is after it's been fully fixed and people don't still feel like they were ripped off.

Top Bottom