What's next for Cyberpunk?

+
I expect more side jobs with dialogue, choices, and consequences. I don't believe CDPR will dare to release more repetitive gigs as free DLC.
As they give their clients free DLC,or clients buy this game in its state of dvp as it is now to get DLC for free later, maybe we could talk about side jobs with dialogue, choices, and consequences ,to give to the creative team materials to make it, if data collected and cookies aren t enought

What do u think free DLC will be?
Personally, I'm betting on adding in cut content and functionality to the game. Things like car and character customization, an expanded cybernetics and weapons arsenal, and maybe even AV piloting or the monorail (although these two are less likely, I think).

Personally, I'm betting on adding in cut content and functionality to the game. Things like car and character customization, an expanded cybernetics and weapons arsenal, and maybe even AV piloting or the monorail (although these two are less likely, I think).
Car and character customization expanded cybernetics weapons arsenal, AV piloting and monorail,
For me i don t need it,but why not. It could be nice guns to kill in one bullet in weak point, or when u shoot in arms or legs bot can t move or shooot and u can end mission catching them.
Some character and story like Cy-gor ,curse and overkill from Spawn (all right reserved etc)
Some character like the man with harmonica from sergio leone s once upon a time in the west (when he come,music like a wind sharing a ghost from the past)
Some characters as cyber samurai ,inspiring by whilce portacio and art thibert design if i remember good, in X factor 63 comics, with code of honor etc
Some character from trigun ,or my name is nobody ,coming for help V sometimes as side characters
Some character and story like in total recall and demolition man (rebel/mutant living in the sewer conduct as free man,feeding from rats etc, polish society in rich district,hypocrit the most compare to punk ,with highphone making propaganda)
Some story of what happen between 2021 to 2077 about (R)evolution of society and manners
Some characters coming from some Mars wars and mineral mine
Some more stories about clans and make things to think there not so bad
Some busyness and rich districts with a lot of security and paranoid and selfish ,and poor district with humanity altruism and family
Some story coming from brazil and zero theorem from terry gilliam, and another one into an slaughterhouse from soylent green
Some character like Cain and abel, job and it s sacrifice , Qixote ,Faust, Robin hood
Some story about where food come in future ,how people are enslaved by media and hype,how some other live free like in elysium from neill blomgkamp
Some stories about what become of majority of mankind because of not been clever enought or coming from rich family to get a job that only needed 2 arms and legs from many men before mechanics and software replace them and make them useless for patent owner and company which get power and money only for them to rule the world

Last edited:
Honestly, as much as I enjoyed Cyberpunk... it wasn't what they promised it was too short, choices had very little effect. The game is riddled with bugs, and on launch on PS4/Xbone consoles was essentially unplayable. The way they've handled things post-launch has also left a lot to be desired.

Nothing they've done has rebuilt the trust they destroyed from launch. Unless they fix this game to perform to a much better standard and also offer large content updates for free... then honestly I just don't see myself supporting them further as a company. At the very least their next 2 titles will be met with HEAVY HEAVY scrutiny from my POV at least and both of those titles would have to be TW3 quality for them to gain back trust if they essentially leave Cyberpunk in a similar state to what it is now.

Top Bottom