What's that?! [QUIZ]

+
What's that?! [QUIZ]

I found the game quiz quite interesting, so I though another one of this king could be nice. Here you can post photos of various machines, devices, etc. The rest has to guess what's that. Hope that's clear. The first person to guess has the right to post the next picture.Let's start then. What's that thing in front of this man:
And here a little close-up:

According to http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/dear-world-laser-pen-is-kind-of-real-dont-send-it-to-us-151169.phpIt doesn't work anyway. Heh. Cool idea, though. Virtual keyboards are easier to dust off, too.~ Roxy

It is a lollipop for naughty children. You see, the insect hides in the lollipop, and as soon as the child has eaten a specific part of it, the insect emerges from the sugar and starts to poke the inside of the childs mouth.But honestly, I have no clue :teeth:

Looks like the national scepter for the Kingdom of Bees, though I'd guess some sort of fancy combination lock, from the three dials.

It's a religious fly flap. The fly figurine symbolises the God of flys of that specific religion. If you catch a fly on a certain spot, this spot is blessed and no more flies there :teeth:

Cool :)So here's mine:
Oh, and I though posting number of points gained could be nice. So, up to now it's:Rogue Roxy - 1Daerdin - 1

I'm going to let others get a chance to play, and I don't really care about scoring... up to you, though.If I'm not mistaken, it looks like it has two USB connections.~ RoxyEDIT: Heh. I found it. I know what it is, but someone else have a 'crack' at it.

Top Bottom