Whats the best item for farming Legendary Components?

+
So I know the Maxdoc 2 and 3s are the most cost efficient for farming rare and epic components but as there isnt a Legendary MAxdoc I was wondering is there an item like the maxdocs that will give you legendary without having to use them in the crafting?

Its mostly the upgrade components im after unlike crafting components there is now way to make them?

There is a junk shop called "Time Machine" in The Glen, Heywood which sells 2 legendary junk items (both Samurai records). You can disassemble these for legendary crafting/upgrade components.

To get more you can either reset the vendor inventory by skipping time or you can exploit a dupe glitch where you sell the records to a terminal, then press esc + use key on it until the semi opaque background menu becomes translucent.

When that happens you can buyback the record an infinite number of times. You will pay full price each time you do it and you can buyback stackable items. So if you sell a stack of 100 records to the terminal and buy them back with the dupe glitch, you will be duping stacks of 100. It can cost hundreds of thousands of eddies if you go ham with this so make sure you have a lot of cash.

Somewhere i readed that its more expensive to get legendary components from crafting and dismantling than its to craft and sell items to then purchase the legendary components in the shop. Dont ask me for the source now plz.

There is a junk shop called "Time Machine" in The Glen, Heywood which sells 2 legendary junk items (both Samurai records). You can disassemble these for legendary crafting/upgrade components.

To get more you can either reset the vendor inventory by skipping time or you can exploit a dupe glitch where you sell the records to a terminal, then press esc + use key on it until the semi opaque background menu becomes translucent.

When that happens you can buyback the record an infinite number of times. You will pay full price each time you do it and you can buyback stackable items. So if you sell a stack of 100 records to the terminal and buy them back with the dupe glitch, you will be duping stacks of 100. It can cost hundreds of thousands of eddies if you go ham with this so make sure you have a lot of cash.
Just combine with a stack of paintings, so for every 4k you spend, sell a painting. Buy the paintings back at E$5 a piece afterwards.
I can't be the only one running around with a stack of 500 paintings just for this purpose? Only shame is, that car vendors won't accept them.

Guest 4519094

yea ozob's grenade with ex nihilo perk is probably the best "legit" way of getting a bunch of legendary components

Beast mode is reasonably good as well as a "legit" method, pretty similar to Ozob's nose, uses only rare and below but disassembles for legendary. Ozob's nose is a bit better if you have some legendary components to start and the common frag grenades around (since you can disassemble large stacks), Beast mode seems a bit better if your starting from scratch.

Beast mode is reasonably good as well as a "legit" method, pretty similar to Ozob's nose, uses only rare and below but disassembles for legendary. Ozob's nose is a bit better if you have some legendary components to start and the common frag grenades around (since you can disassemble large stacks), Beast mode seems a bit better if your starting from scratch.
Only beast mode I know is sno sno with Meredith Stout at No Tell Motel lol. Care to enlighten me, choomba?

PS. Using these crafting/disassembly shenanigans too much will corrupt your save. Try not get greedy/think too far ahead.

Top Bottom