What's the coolest/most useful 'trick' you found in CP that improved one or the other aspect of your gaming

+
It can be anything, from a smallest thing, to 'whoa, how could I live without it?!'

Guess, will start.

So a small thing that definitely improved hacking and a chance to collect all 3 datamines all the time is to simply start from the longest bottom line, while keeping an eye for the next longest line so none are left way behind.
I know, my eureka moment probably can be summed by a common sense, but hey :D

So..what's yours?!

Back in december, in my first playthrough I always wondered how it was possible to play stealth in the game... like how get out the Konpeki without been detected.
Until I discovered how useful was Optic Reboot QH. You can take down a group of three enemies together without any problem. Until now, it's my most used QH by far :D

So..what's yours?!
SPT32 GRAD
1634151341844.png

... "So a small thing that definitely improved hacking and a chance to collect all 3 datamines all the time is to simply start from the longest bottom line, while keeping an eye for the next longest line so none are left way behind.
I know, my eureka moment probably can be summed by a common sense, but hey "
Same here. After 800 hours...

Also, the sub-machine gun Buzzsaw can shoot trough walls WITHOUT MATERIAL OR RANGE LIMITATION (but the bullet fallout range itself, which is very generous) - Specs can be acquired early in a Watson NCPD call, and only requires one point invested in crafting at level 3 for Uncommon Crafting. With a silencer, it's even greater. It sucks ammo a lot but god bless his usefulness.

Also, if you want to walk, just holster your weapon and right-mouse click to enter zoomed vison while moving, instead of jogging, you know walk.

A personal preference but deactivating any visual aides on screen, like mini-map, button prompts, health bars, etc. makes traveling and combat much more immersive and tactical.

Not much as a trick but a conclusion that basically any perk or cyberware that gives you health regen is not worth it. Especially the ones that only work outside of combat.
There's so much food to be had that just eating will regen your health more than enough outside of combat and in combat, well you can get 200+ green max docs before you even do the Heist. The melee perks that give health back when you hit enemies are worth it though.

As for stealth, I originally tried to play this like I play most stealth games by taking things slowly with "patience is key" mentality but that's not how it works in CP2077. In this game I discovered that moving as fast as possible is the way to go and be as aggressive as possible (while beign quiet) with your stealth. I noticed this on my other character who was anything but a stealth build, yet I had more success in sneaking around than with my actual stealth character because I didn't care if I got caught or not with that other character and took things a bit more relaxed and faster.

For crafting, basically never upgrade anything that is not legendary and iconic. Upgrading in the long run is just wasting resources. Iconic legendaries are an exception since you can't get new versions of it.
Also there's hardly a rush or a need to rush to 18 tech to get legendary crafting. While I do like crafting, getting the legendary crafting early is just overkill. You can easily make do with rare and epic items even around levels 20-30 and there are some really good and cheap legendary items you can simply buy. E.g. you can buy legendary aviator sunglasses from Watson very early in the game with less than 1000€$. I forget how much they were exactly but around 600-800€$

Top Bottom