Whats the highest HP card you ever made?

+
Whats the highest HP card you ever made?

Just played a nilf player and he used ambassador ( 2hp bronze +12 to another unit) 3 times! How come Monsters dont have that kind of OP card? lol
Anyway, he got a unit up to 52 easily.

Whats the highest card you ever made in a match?

i wouldnt really dare to go any higher than 20 cause of fear of it being scorch lol, but if i recall 43, Kayran from monster, it consume ekimara str 11 and a two cantarella str of 12, i was up against a nilfgaard and he duplicated his cantarella, what a shame both got consumed lol.

Just had a match where my Vran Warrior was up to 66. Last round, both of us had one win. Opponent had a score of 60 something, I was around 100. I'm out of cards, opponent has one left. It's a scorch. Consume is a painful deck to play sometimes.

Edit: Just had a round where my Vran was up to 50 something. Opponent's last card was spores. Knocked Vran back down to 6 and lost the game. I'm starting to think my strategy isn't that great.

Last edited:
soph912;n8365240 said:
With Letho,d-shackles and treason you can easily make some 80+ HP cards.

Yep

Using Foltest you can make Machines with Strenght around 40.
Double-Buff.

Mine was something around 41. It was "Letho" who stole a bunch of strength from my own buffed units. So technically I didn't "create" that number but I sure as hell stole it back with "Twisted Mirror"

58 on an Ekim, I had it nom my big Vran warrior as my last play, it carried me through the second round (he scorched early)

the video.. it was during the ps4 beta test..but by the way he play nilfgaard..he was no beginner..
so I think it's fair to say..it was a decent match

Last edited:
Top Bottom