What's the hold up on 1.07?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for my english... i expect gore like demo BLOOD, repair the man with boxes dancing kalinka, the sea in skellige it seems like a poddle, where are the waves?, fix the mission bugs, better textures for walls and wood houses, I said GORE and BLOOD like demo?, fix the poppin, this is not possible but more interaction with bush not overstep and the possibility to develop your person as a good or bad person with more consequencies in the dialogues if you dont help a person you are going to be a bad person and a option dialogues not are disponible you have reputation, and another time BLOOD and GORE like demo blood in the sword the blood blast were amazing. The fire lights do an cartoon aspect for everything and some plants looks like plasterboard add a dificulty mode not very very dificult than if you die ends the game thank you... This is one of the best games i ever played and the first game i played was monkey island in a 286.

Last edited:
@Black_Iris @GimmeDaGun
I don't want to argue but as many have said it is not happening to everyone and it can be traced to modding and possibly the HBAO setting,

Do you do it appositely or you just don't want to understand? It happens to everyone, as it is a bug that's present in the engine. Either if you don't notice it (for whatever motive) or you can in part avoid the bug happening for the way you play doesn't change the fact that the bug is present for everyone, independently from system configuration.

I repeat: try to do the simple test I've mentioned in a post before and you will see that the bug is present also for you. Bugs need the right context to happen but that doesn't mean that they aren't there, independently from your personal configuration,

Marauder's Bridge is a place where I commonly get very close pop-in when travelling South>North. The middle Nilfgaardians will only appear as Roach is virtually on top of them.

Most of the rest of the game is mostly ok. These are noticeable because I frequently pass them, they are totally on their own, (so there is no 'a few extras' but rather all/none (though there are some further on at the barricade north end), and are always 'right underneath' Geralt when they pop...

CDPR, PLEASE fix the NPC pop-in issue! Arriving at certain locations and it looks like the place is deserted....oh wait...POP POP POP....like mushrooms, all the NPCs suddenly pop into existence....that sucks the immersion out of the game and at that point I don't even feel like playing any longer.

NPC pop in issue and jump after death are two things i would like to see fixed in 1.07.. besides the plethora of issues for some abilities (like that defense bonus applied to roll instead of dodge and similar)

I am not sure but I think pc patch is ready but they want to release 1.07 patch for all platforms at once & that's why I think its taking too long. As there is no 1.06 patch for consoles.

Last edited:
Fix the insane amount of damage you receive when falling and getting punched, got killed in a fist fight at level 34, npc was level 28. Can kill most huge monsters with no problem yet falling and getting punched kills me real fast.

Please 1st patch BSOD and return to Desktop Bug, this nervs realy!
I know many people have this problem.
Biggest problem ist return to Desktop without any error message, sometimes after 5mins, sometimes after 2Hours. :(

Witcher 3 EXE Error:
CAB-Datei-ID: 0

Problemsignatur:
P1: witcher3.exe
P2: 3.0.4.58000
P3: 6.1.7601.2.1.0
P4:
P5:
P6:
P7:
P8:
P9:
P10:

BSOD Errorlog:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: witcher3.exe, Version: 3.0.4.58000, Zeitstempel: 0x5579b8b9
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: witcher3.exe, Version: 3.0.4.58000, Zeitstempel: 0x5579b8b9
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000106bff4
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x13c0
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d0adf177264996
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Spiele\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Spiele\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe
Berichtskennung: 600fcac2-19e8-11e5-b378-50e5495a3bb8

Witcher EXE Freez/Crash:
Fehlerbucket , Typ 0
Ereignisname: APPCRASH
Antwort: Nicht verfügbar
CAB-Datei-ID: 0

Problemsignatur:
P1: witcher3.exe
P2: 3.0.4.58000
P3: 5579b8b9
P4: witcher3.exe
P5: 3.0.4.58000
P6: 5579b8b9
P7: 80000003
P8: 0000000000b86704
P9:
P10:

Witcher 3 EXE Crash:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: witcher3.exe, Version: 3.0.4.58000, Zeitstempel: 0x5579b8b9
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: witcher3.exe, Version: 3.0.4.58000, Zeitstempel: 0x5579b8b9
Ausnahmecode: 0x80000003
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000b86704
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x27c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d0af785b912c6b
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Spiele\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Spiele\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe

... and many more!

No need for chest dont know why people complain so much about that. Learn to manage your inventory people.
The only thing I hope is they fix the npc's in novigrad and oxenfurt especially the craftsmen. Make them craftsmen appear on the map as well like it was before patch 1.03 (ps4)

I got that NPC pop in on the ride to the first tavern. Assumed it was the 970 with its 3.5 + 5 vram.
I have just added it to list of things that annoyed me about the masterpiece failure that is witcher3. I'm waiting for witcher3 v2.0.
An amazing game I can wait to play.

Do you do it appositely or you just don't want to understand? It happens to everyone, as it is a bug that's present in the engine. Either if you don't notice it (for whatever motive) or you can in part avoid the bug happening for the way you play doesn't change the fact that the bug is present for everyone, independently from system configuration.

I repeat: try to do the simple test I've mentioned in a post before and you will see that the bug is present also for you. Bugs need the right context to happen but that doesn't mean that they aren't there, independently from your personal configuration,

Yes it is a bug in engine, however several people have claimed after a clean install no popins and no I don't have an ulterior motive. You are basically calling me a liar and others that have claimed the same. I'm done with arguing with you.

Release the fucking patch already. Face it, you're not going to fix everything, and you'll probably break a lot things. But the only way you're going to know is by letting us beta test your game like we've been doing.

I loved The Witcher 3, it's first two acts were perfect, the third one had a few tiny problems but all in all it's a great game...

I'm playing it on the ps4 and now on a second playthrough I'm noticing better fps at the beginning of the game (Griffin, Wild Hunt Chase and other minor moments), later during the game the fps gets a lot worse especially during a certain battle (act 2) and the final few quests. It ruined the experience a bit for me. I'm really hoping 1.07 will smoother the frame rate on the ps4 or give us a 900p/1080p option. I'm sure you guys know but the rain/fog/heavy snow and those big torches in Novigrad are killing the framerate.

There is also one tiny problem that will probably never be fixed on the ps4 because there are no mods: the horrible textures on bed sheets. If you ever decide to fix that tiny annoying problem I'd be very grateful.

Yes it is a bug in engine, however several people have claimed after a clean install no popins and no I don't have an ulterior motive. You are basically calling me a liar and others that have claimed the same. I'm done with arguing with you.

I'm not calling you a "liar", I'm calling you someone that is not educated on the issue. It's either understandable by what you say yourself: first you say that it's a problem of the engine and then you say that re-installing fixes the issue. I'm sorry but the two things are in contradiction one with the other (how can reinstalling a game fix a bug in the code?).

There are a lot of people that claim the issue is "fixed" after meaningless changes in the ini files. for example, It is full of these posts on the net. It is a placebo effect, nothing more, born from coincidence. ALL objective tests done (with a good methology applied and not just casual looking around) on the problem proves that the bug cannot be fixed, no matter what you do, because, in fact, it is a problem of the engine that only CDPR themselves can resolve.

Last edited:
Must fix:
Roach wondering problem.
Option for sorting inventory.
Some sort of marking for unread notes and books. So I can get rid of them quickly.

NPC pop-in is a huge problem. Even if you aren't experiencing it, just browse the forums. I get it constantly and I literally never fast travel (except when the game makes me), and rarely die/reload.

Please 1st patch BSOD and return to Desktop Bug, this nervs realy!

If you are getting BSOD's, you have a hardware problem. Those are NOT caused by the game. Running the game and getting BSOD may reveal a problem, but it does not cause it.

---------- Updated at 02:57 PM ----------

I am not sure but I think pc patch is ready but they want to release 1.07 patch for all platforms at once & that's why I think its taking too long. As there is no 1.06 patch for consoles.

That would be pretty annoying if they are starting to do that...

That would be pretty annoying if they are starting to do that...

Yehh though I am not sure but I read some articles where console users are blaming cdpr for preferring pc users & releasing pc patches quickly then console once & as its going to be a big priority patch so there is a huge chances that they going to release it for all platforms at same day...I hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom