What's the hold up on 1.07?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update.
Was just wondering because the other patches have been rolling in pretty consistently.
You released an update about a week ago and no details since.

Tell the team good job with the patches so far, killed a few bugs that were affecting me and there honestly aren't alot left that I have run into, and not a single show stopper bug. Some reloads required tho :p

I think what's happening, is they are now matching pace with the Xbox One patches. Historically, and as it was in the first 3 patches, the PS4 version was being released nearly side-by-side with the PC patch, on account that the PS4 has a much faster certification/ quality assurance process than Microsoft's painstakingly slow qualifying/ WHQL bull. This caused controversy, if I recall, as if it hasn't always historically been the case with PS vs the Xbox product line. I think many accused CD of PC and PS4 favoritism. So, now, gauging by 1.05, us PS4 players are forced to wait for the availability of the Xbox One patch, for a simultaneous release.

I'm not trying to start a war.

[DB: Well, yes, you are. So cut back on the FUD please]

Last edited by a moderator:
Any very rough ETA? Days, weeks, a month, several months? Would be nice to know as I made a pause and now I wonder if it is a good idea to wait for the patch before playing again.

Yes. We are working on it. No hold up. The update is quire large so everything needs to be tested properly.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for keeping us informed, and major thanks to the Team for all their continued work! These patches have been very useful, and are much appreciated!

Is there a chance (be as vague as you like, or are obliged to be, in your reply) of 1.07 appearing in the next three weeks?

Oh.. man, I just want to TURN OFF ALL... The NPC White Talk Bubbles & The Button Icon Prompts Over Their Heads!
& The Herb Gathering Prompts Too!
& Last but not least, I want to Map My Own Controls! :)
Power to the Players:victory:

I think you can except Quick save. Off course I am talking about pc only
I'm talking about console options, I'm not even going to buy my first New PC, New Monitor and another copy of TW3, for at least another year or so, until the price is right and CDPR Team has fixed as much as they can.
Plus, I want to wait for Great Mods to be made, I figure if I get enough player options from Red Team Devs on the consoles alone now, it will keep me going until I do make the switch to PC :)

Last edited:
Ohh that's totally fine... I a not telling you to buy pc as I am on pc I just said that we have options to edit controls & I wish they will provide it for consoles too :)

Really hoping this is going to be a NG+ update (probably way too soon for that, though).

Oh.. man, I just want to TURN OFF ALL... The NPC White Talk Bubbles & The Button Icon Prompts Over Their Heads!
& The Herb Gathering Prompts Too!
& Last but not least, I want to Map My Own Controls! :)
Power to the Players:victory:

I also hope we get the option, but until then, check out the mods on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=3

hope someone can answer me from the developers or gamers . Do you need to install the patch chronogically ? I have the day1 patch installed ....and latest patch i saw is 1.6 ....can i install 1.6 directly or need to go 1.2 then 1.3 etc . PC user here by the way .

Thanks.

hope someone can answer me from the developers or gamers . Do you need to install the patch chronogically ? I have the day1 patch installed ....and latest patch i saw is 1.6 ....can i install 1.6 directly or need to go 1.2 then 1.3 etc . PC user here by the way .

Thanks.
Chronologically. That way you make sure you get all the fixes. What version do you have GOG,retail, steam,origin? If it's retail or gog I recommend using GOG galaxy. When you open galaxy go to get backup and extras and you will see it have 1.02 and underneath it says 1.06 and it parenthesis it says 1.2-1.6. You download that and it will install correctly.

I wish Marcin would at least give some hint that they're working on the PC pop in issues and some confirmation that the next patch won't reduce graphical fidelity again.

Side note: anyone notice the weird animation bug with the npcs carrying crates and boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom