What's the next seasonal?

+
Anyone know what the next Seasonal mode is? I'm over this Switcheroo stuff, takes forever to finish a game and sucks for trying to complete daily quests.

Crossing my fingers, but I think for the first time in 3 years I will actually be able to play the Mahakam, Wild Hunt, Wolf, and Love seasons.

Correct me if I am wrong, @Draconifors ,The Last 2 years, they either told console players they would have to wait 4 months for Homecoming or that they were shutting down consoles, and Android wouldn't be available until March.

Why do I still even play this game, must be my love of reading complaints on this forum.

The Last 2 years, they either told console players they would have to wait 4 months for Homecoming or that they were shutting down consoles
It was 1 month if I remember correctly they also didn't have seasonal modes (or at least not the tree's) in the beginning and after trying HC on PC I would had actually preferred they didn't launch HC on Consoles at all and keep the OB version alive on consoles as long as there are still enough players around, feels now especially bad because they decided to dropp the support 1 year later.

With Strategic Withdrawal gone I'm looking forward to this year's Season of the Wild Hunt mode which seems to be actually one of the best seasonal that just got ruined by the Damien de la Tour boys last year.

Top Bottom