Whats the point in a leveling system if theres no end game content?

+
One of the main reasons why i don't play single player games is because once you beat the game , thats it. I thought this game would be different since we level from 1-50 and we can collect and even craft items. So my question is what is the point in even leveling up when there's no max level end game content. I've noticed the creators of this game got a lot of ideas from World Of Warcraft ( certain perk skills that we learn , and the npc enemy levels; gray / green / yellow / orange / red / skull .) Therefore i'm surprised that they didnt get any ideas in terms of end game content to KEEP US PLAYING. Even if we play and complete the 3 main stories, the game still gets boring when we run out of things to do and its easy to just start playing another video game. Isn't the whole point in creating a game ( especially a game that took 8 years to make) to keep the players playing it? Whats the point in leveling up to level 50 if there's no end game content? With MMOs and MMORPGs the leveling and main story parts of the game is just the beginning. And the real game / fun doesnt start until max level.

Im personaly not doing another storyline until the game itself is patched and fixed. Its already a waste of time IMO if there's nothing to do after main story. Great game, but its too bland for a Open world game. There are too many other video games to play these days so i hope CDprojektred stays on point and gets their stuff together.

They didn't get those ideas from world of warcraft, those concepts existed long before world of warcraft was even a twinkle in blizzard's eye.

A single player RPG doesn't need end game content, the whole game is the content.

How could you sit here and pick up a story driven RPG and ask where's the end game?

This is why I stopped playing MMO and online games. Endless grind. And even if they have story content, it's just waste of time before "the real game begins" and you need to go through the same shit over and over for years to come. Like mentioned above dopamine junkie. I like games with an end. Like a book. Like a movie. This is why I play single player games.

By the way, character development is needed for handling increasing challenge.

also dlcS were on their mind free and payable ones - but after the catastrophale launch that content (even if its cut content which may already exist) is surely not their first priority. I dont get how someone seriously can ask for more/endgame content in this state of the game... if not even the base game runs at all.... rushing an alpha killed it, now they need to clean up the mess (if they could at all...) before talking about xpacs and dlcs - if they are not able to get major bugs and unthought strings of game design and story plots working there is no need/argument for any further content at all - cause no-one here wants to get even more bugs and glitches especially not if you shall pay for those AGAIN...

They didn't get those ideas from world of warcraft, those concepts existed long before world of warcraft was even a twinkle in blizzard's eye.

A single player RPG doesn't need end game content, the whole game is the content.

How could you sit here and pick up a story driven RPG and ask where's the end game?

The skill "Cheat Death" in the Cool tree. That's from WoW.

They have plans on making DLC in the future right? That means there's more to come in this game. If they will be adding content for us to play later on, it makes sense to have a least some sort of end game content in this product. Most people that play ( maybe not you) WANTS THAT.

Top Bottom