What's the point of no XP quests after a certain level?

+
What's the point of no XP quests after a certain level?

I'm getting the XP bug on certain quests and activities but it made me try to think of why there is even a need to have a possibility to not earn XP from a quest just because you are too high leveled. It's a single player RPG and I feel like I am being severely punished for exploring this huge open world. There is no way I can over level the game and if things get too easy I can always scale up the difficulty. Please get rid of the no XP grey quests and fix the XP bug asap as I feel I already may have to restart the game from "not playing it right".

Agreed, I too dislike not being rewarded for doing quests. What does it matter that my level is 6 levels higher than the quest, this is not mmorpger it's a single player RPG. In all honesty I believe side quests need a exp buff, because at the moment with exp taking a hit on higher difficulties, I'm already pretty sure I' never going to be able to use some of the diagrams I've found. The Gnomish Gwyhyr has a required level of 42 and I'm guessing there is a whole lot of equipment on the same or even higher level, and I really doubt that's a reachable level at the moment without grinding random mobs forever. With the game having a level cap of 70 why is everybody finishing in the mid 30's?

Guest 3825552

The bug also happens on AT LEVEL quests. Overall its a real clusterfck of a bug and I wish they rollback the patch because it means I can't really play the game this weekend (unless I want to be fighting level 40 bosses at level 23!!!)

Top Bottom