What's the strangest glitch you've come across?

+
Like any game, your prone to run into glitches. Some more than others. I want to know what's the strangest glitch you've seen in the game.

I was once in Novigrad (can't remember where exactly) and I summoned Roach and he walks out of a house, like literally comes from inside the house straight through the front door. Obviously I was like, whhhhhhhhat just happened!

Some other glitches I've seen are peasants carrying invisible crates, Geralt walking through the roof of someone's house after trying to open the door, and I once saw someone sitting on an invisible chair.

Duplicating rats in Novigrad sewers, it was funny at first but it ended up freezing my computer to the point I had to pull the power cord to turn it off. I don't quite know why but I just find it hilarious and I wish I had recorded it.

We all see glitches that we understand are tiny software issues, like Geralt walking in mid-air when you're near the edge of a cliff. But occasionally there is something that just seems wrong. There's a Golem guarding some treasure in Velen who seems completely unkillable, whatever you throw at him. I think they missed giving him normal Golem sensitivities.

I've had some of the same issues, where people are walking in figure eights or have spells that are still being cast when the person is still talking or still having a book in the person hand as they are doing something else. It just makes me laugh sometimes.

We all see glitches that we understand are tiny software issues, like Geralt walking in mid-air when you're near the edge of a cliff. But occasionally there is something that just seems wrong. There's a Golem guarding some treasure in Velen who seems completely unkillable, whatever you throw at him. I think they missed giving him normal Golem sensitivities.
I've played the game three times and I don't recall there being an unkillable golem. Where was this located?

Top Bottom