What's the worst thing that can happen during CDPR's E3 presentation?

+
Bellator_Pius_Gratus;n10920329 said:
Well, I guess it would be CDPR showing that beep quote on screen...and then adding a sound(beep) to the text-beep.
And then they just walk off the stage.
That would really be the worst thing for me.
No...that would be the greatest thing ever.
The reaction to just that would cause the entire internet to meltdown as everyone lost their minds.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10920374 said:
Any rumors about what the next rumor is gonna be about?

Cyberpunk 2077 will actually be a VR MMO that you have to connect to directly via datajacks but due to a lack of people having datajacks in their heads the game won't release till 2077.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10920374 said:
Any rumors about what the next rumor is gonna be about?

Probably "<Something something> indicates that CDPR might show Cyberpunk at this year's E3." for the twentieth time.

"Paul Chadeisson, https://www.artstation.com/pao author of many awesome concept arts for Blade Runner 2049 is working for CDPR as a freelance concept artist!"
source: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkg...l_chadeisson_httpswwwartstationcompao_author/

Shavod;n10920467 said:
Probably "<Something something> indicates that CDPR might show Cyberpunk at this year's E3." for the twentieth time.

We actually have a *beep* and a EEE glitch to support the theory that CDPR will be showing CP2077 at this year's E3.
walkingdarkly;n10920401 said:
Cyberpunk 2077 will actually be a VR MMO that you have to connect to directly via datajacks but due to a lack of people having datajacks in their heads the game won't release till 2077.

Finally a release date, so Braindance will be a thing by then.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10920656 said:
We actually have a *beep* and a EEE glitch to support the theory that CDPR will be showing CP2077 at this year's E3.

I was just making a joke about how people still make a huge news out of any rumors indicating that the game will be at E3, despite the fact that "beep" and EEE thing already confirmed it, which of course doesn't stop them from keep doing that.

atomic_rectum;n10788831 said:
Hey there, I made an account just to answer to this.

For me the worst thing that could happen is misrepresentation of the final product. I was please with the way TW3 was represented at E3 so many years back. It looked gorgeous and exemplary of how "next gen" would be. The graphics were crazy advanced and it was something I could not have could not have dreamed of. At release there was a significant technical downgrade which to me made a generic game instead of a recreation of what I though open world RPGs could be. Not so say there's not things I love about TW3, but my expectation was not met. This is a common trope in my experience with gaming though. Looks like I'll now have to accept this as a sticker puncturing my skin.

I would not mind a cinematic trailer, I love cinematic trailers. They're gorgeous! I would like to see a step up in CDPR's production though. I was not impressed by 2077s original cinematic trailer nor TW3's opening cinematic. But I did enjoy TW2's opening cinematic, TW3s A Night to Remember cinematic: they were attention getting. Although the Witcher 1 definitely had superior cinematic trailers in my opinion. The opening video for the Witcher 1 will remain to be one of my favorite cinematic for sometime. It was fantastic, imaginative, and tangible. And I loved the graphic novel type aesthetic influence that was placed in there.

As I write and think about this I'm convinced if my expectations are not exceeded, then that would be the worst thing that could happen. I need to feel some excitement from gaming again. Perhaps I just need a life is all, actually.

I some said it would have a playable demo behind CLOSED DOORS, that would be a real shame, because, IMO, it would show them excluding fans who were patient for years, just to promote the game for some "journalists"that will probably say the game is sexist, or racist, or something like that right after the event.
They should really show the game this time, no more trailers or teasers. We need real gameplay, even better, a demo.

eltonbm;n10920770 said:
I some said it would have a playable demo behind CLOSED DOORS, that would be a real shame, because, IMO, it would show them excluding fans who were patient for years, just to promote the game for some "journalists"that will probably say the game is sexist, or racist, or something like that right after the event.
They should really show the game this time, no more trailers or teasers. We need real gameplay, even better, a demo.

They will show both probably; trailer and some gameplay. But dont expect 1 hour gameplay in public at once around E3, because you would get disappointed. CDPR will release full gameplay to public but probably after few months, closer to release, or they will release it in small doses. If they will show it right away, then what they will show later without spoiling too much?? 1 hour is already pretty big chunk of the game, even if its long RPG.

Sneky;n10920785 said:
They will show both probably; trailer and some gameplay. But dont expect 1 hour gameplay in public at once around E3, because you would get disappointed. CDPR will release full gameplay to public but probably after few months, closer to release, or they will release it in small doses. If they will show it right away, then what they will show later without spoiling too much?? 1 hour is already pretty big chunk of the game, even if its long RPG.

Yeah, this. I've said it multiple times now.

Gaming news outlets really need to quit with these BS "CYBERPUNK 2077 TO HAVE 1 HOUR GAMEPLAY DEMO AT E3" headlines. It's confusing people. Yes, there will likely be an hour-long demo (it's common at E3) but it'll be behind closed doors. The public will likely see gameplay too, just much shorter.

walkingdarkly;n10920371 said:
No...that would be the greatest thing ever.
The reaction to just that would cause the entire internet to meltdown as everyone lost their minds.

I guess it would...but I don't agree it would be great for me.

I'm hoping for some juicy movies...of gameplay...and a release date. And the actual game!

Oh well, I can braindance...I mean dream. :rolleyes:

BaalNergal;n10922873 said:
They announce it's a FPS shooter collectible card game with card types locked by a skill tree, everything after the main menu (including character creation) is locked behind microtransactions, and the script was written by Uwe Boll.

Bruuuuuutal. You get points for Creating My Nightmare.

Top Bottom