What's the worst thing that can happen during CDPR's E3 presentation?

+
When they first showcased TW3 it was to the press only and the best we had for a long time was shaky cell phone footage. If they pull this after 6 years of waiting for Cyberpunk, nerd rage will be in abundance.

Garrison72;n10916486 said:
When they first showcased TW3 it was to the press only and the best we had for a long time was shaky cell phone footage. If they pull this after 6 years of waiting for Cyberpunk, nerd rage will be in abundance.

in 2013 Witcher was in pre-alpha, Cyberpunk is probably right now in late alpha or something. I would compare it to 2014 witcher presentation where they had long closed door gameplay for press, and they still showed 5 + 5 minutes of gameplay footage to public. Novigrad and Godling gameplay, they had also few minutes of gameplay on Microsoft stage. So we got more or less 15 minutes.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10914575 said:
In what circumstances would Cyberpunk 2077 get possibly cancelled? Management problems perhaps?

I have no idea, to be honest. But it would be sad... very sad.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10917704 said:
Shavod Is a CDPR polish agent sent to spy on the forums. He was last seen in Forlorn Hope. If you see this man contact your local police immediatelly.

Notice how soon after I was advocating for Cyberpunk being FPP only game, the rumors resurfaced about the game being just that, but it was clearly just a coincidence, right?

According to the journalist from everyeye(Francesco Fosetti)CDPR invited him (and I 'm guessing others from a similar gaming outlets)for a one hour presentation at E3....hopefully not behind closed doors.. .and not the only way CDPR will show what are they up to.

Edo34;n10918394 said:
According to the journalist from everyeye(Francesco Fosetti)CDPR invited him (and I 'm guessing others from a similar gaming outlets)for a one hour presentation at E3....hopefully not behind closed doors.. .and not the only way CDPR will show what are they up to.

If true, it will most certainly be behind closed doors, but that doesn't mean they won't also show the game off to the public - just probably a much shorter demo, maybe 5-8 minutes or so.

Worst thing?

My two cents?

Well, I guess it would be CDPR showing that beep quote on screen...and then adding a sound(beep) to the text-beep.

And then they just walk off the stage.

That would really be the worst thing for me.
:eredin:

Not likely that will happen. Right devs? Right Marcin_Momot?
Love you devs! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom