What's the worst thing that can happen during CDPR's E3 presentation?

+
walkingdarkly;n10924826 said:
For giggles, CDPR should start their proper reveal trailer out like it's an old VHS tape starting up or like an old 80s/90s mac/pc starting.

That's actually an awesome idea.

Snowflakez;n10924808 said:
That trailer is the single most ridiculous thing I've seen this month. I also love Bethesda, but still, what was their marketing team thinking? I guess it's certainly eye-catching, at least.

It might not have been a great trailer, but to be fair, it only had to be relevant for 1 day, there is already a gameplay trailer that seems to be better. This looks interesting in the first trailer, though.

Last edited:
Suhiira;n10924814 said:
:youdontsay:
Go meet someone interesting.

You're pretty interesting and you know it. I mean, what an Amazon.

Now me: I am so ordinary it hurts. No wonder I'm single.
Lately I've been vaguely happy though. "Content".
Blargh!

But BACK to the discussion: yes, I think E3 this year will be very interesting.

Last edited:
Ch1nz;n10946759 said:
The worst thing aside from the aforementioned meteor strike would be another trailer with the words „when it’s done“ at the end :p

A life-size pullstring doll of the head producer that says "You'll see it when it's done" when the string is pulled.

It ends up lacking a key feature they promised, such as character customization. Presentation turns out closed-doors as that one rumor suggested (Unless their going for word of mouth hype). The usual unpredictable E3 messups that get added into Youtube compilations. A sterile, dime-a-dozen cyberpunk artstyle. Failing to live up to years-long hype in general.

In short, a whole lot.

Last edited:
People in the audience having a heart attack due to the excitement rush of the gameplay reveal and CD Project being sued for their deaths

This might not be the worst, but...

CDPR announce the original 2077 trailer was just a joke and they didn't think anyone would want the game, but have been working hard on it due to positive fan feedback. Then they play a trailer that consists of a cybered-up Pinkie Pie singing Never Gonna Give You Up. And then the trailer ends with Geralt slaughtering all of Equestria before the real trailer starts.

BaalNergal;n10966970 said:

CDPR announce the original 2077 trailer was just a joke and they didn't think anyone would want the game, but have been working hard on it due to positive fan feedback. Then they play a trailer that consists of a cybered-up Pinkie Pie singing Never Gonna Give You Up. And then the trailer ends with Geralt slaughtering all of Equestria before the real trailer starts.

That would certainly upset Sard somewhat.

BaalNergal;n10966970 said:

BAH! Swords vs Machinepony!

Top Bottom