Whats up with Lambert?

+
Lambert. The card that has been useless for a long 11 months. It somehow took cdpr 11 fricking months to change this god-awfully designed and rushed card. well good job. It must have been reeeealy difficult to rework this ONE card.

Aaanyways i am not making this post to complain to you guys, i made this post because i have a question. Is reworked Lambert part of the 80 new cards? I thought it was a bit odd that a rework was revealed with all of the new cards. Because if it is part of the 80 "new" cards, then its not 80 "new" cards with the expansion, its 79 cards and one reworked card that might as well not even have existed before now because nobody sane has EVER used Lambert swordsmaster in a deck.

cdpr, please stop rushing things its not your style. take cyberpunk for example, it was revealed like what 7 years ago??? and at the end of the reveal you didn't give us a release date you just simply said, and i quote you: coming when its ready.

Was there a patch right now? It looks to me as if provisions of some cards were changed, but can't see any notes on that

Top Bottom