What's wrong with Triss Romance Scene

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with Triss Romance Scene

I have played The Witcher 2 and romanced Triss in the second game. When I compare the Romance scenes of Triss in TW2 and TW3
all I see is a Glimpse of Triss
trust me just a glimpse of her naked body for may be 2 seconds. Rest of it was just a crate and a ship somewhere.
after the famed Elven Bath scene, why did REDs have to aim so low ? Seriously dissapointed
and hurt the disappointment even more there is just a single scene for Triss. All the trouble of the TW3 game and see triss naked for 5 seconds?

See it for yourself if you want

PLEASE FIX This through DLC or a patch that replaces her romance scene for a scene lengthy enough to atleast see her naked properly, otherwise what's the point of having the Sex scene ? or Introduce another proper scene in a proper setting if player chooses Triss as his love interest at the end of TW3.

Also why do we have only
a number that I count on one hand? options for romance other than brothel whores, where are the other creatures like Succubus, Mermaids, Vampires etc. This game is worse than TW1 in the matter of romance options. For a Huge Massive world where are the options for romance here ? the number is very very low given the scale of world. No Diversity, no variety in sex scnes.

Its like only smell the delicious food but don't eat it. I cannot rely on mods as I bought my game from REDs. So please don't suggest that.

- From a Disappointed Fan who purchased a Collectors Edition to celebrate this game on PS4.

Last edited:
Seriously......like that is all the Triss we are going to get in the ENTIRE game??? Like she is not going to appear anymore into the plot???
Hmmm well I'm disappointed...CDPR don't force me into Yen...i'm playing now and simply hate her guts....not going to like where this is going.

Seriously......like that is all the Triss we are going to get in the ENTIRE game??? Like she is not going to appear anymore into the plot???
Hmmm well I'm disappointed...CDPR don't force me into Yen...i'm playing now and simply hate her guts....not going to like where this is going.

That bothers me too! Why did Triss have to go this Early? I do not have anything at all against Yen but i came into the Witcher Universe trough your Games and for my Gerald there is only on Option and that is Triss!

@tmarvolo: yes the Camera Angle in the Triss Scene is weird, hope that it is just a camera bug, but i like the Guys on the Ship! :p

I can't really comment on the relationship or the sex with Triss, since i haven't even encountered her yet, but i met Keira Metz so far and finished her side quests.

I already heard that the core sex scenes are apparently all the same, which is really a bummer, but i think you shouldn't judge the relationship only with the sex. That's exactly what CDPR didn't want anymore. The relationship with the characters is this time more important than just seeing someone naked, escpecially in the cases of Triss and Yennefer.

For instance i hoped the reunion with Yennefer would be much much longer, but even though they haven't seen each one in 2 years, both agree to search for Ciri and even on their own before even thinking about rekindling their intimate relationship. Sure, they could have fucked at the castle, just a quickie for the audience (we, not the royal ones :)), but that didn't happen, because the relationship between them and her relation to Ciri is more important than just having reunion sex.

If you like Triss more than Yennefer, do it, it's your choice, but don't confuse relationship with blunt sex.

About the variety, well, sure, the available "sex encounters" were higher and now they are lower, but you could argue that it makes more sense. Whenever Geralt was getting intimate in the books, he was single at the moment, because he left Yennefer due to a dispute or something like that, but that isn't the case right now, probably the first time they departed without a quarrel.
In The Witcher 1 he didn't even know that a Yennefer existed, so why should he hold back with the women? This changed now, he knows that there is someone, who he knows for over 20 years and had a fiercy relationship with plus there is also Triss from the games.

In the end seeing someone naked shouldn't be the reward of a relationship, especially not with an important character like Triss or Yennefer, that's atleast my opinion.

I already heard that the core sex scenes are apparently all the same, which is really a bummer, but i think you shouldn't judge the relationship only with the sex. That's exactly what CDPR didn't want anymore. The relationship with the characters is this time more important than just seeing someone naked, escpecially in the cases of Triss and Yennefer.

Nothing wrong with that! My pourpose was only that i want more Triss!:thumbsup:

Did not read everything, just the post above my own where there states someone he wants more Triss ans Gingers post.

Did actually play 20 hours and just met Keira. But hopefully everyone of the women gonna have the same possible time to spent with ... and of course for me it's Triss. So really do hope we get as much time with her as with yen or keira

Sure, but he wasn't aware of her importance in his life compared to now. At the end he even mistook Triss for his former sorceress lover, so Yennefer as we know her from the books didn't exist for him, even though not literal of course.

While I think the sex scene itself was very poor beyond the mood/passion of course. I do think the dialogue and the side quest interactions leading up to this point were very well done. I also agree with the OP and hope that we get more Triss and Yen romance in DLC.

I have just one question I can't seem to answer though. Where is Triss after the sex scene? I mean you tell her to go to Kaer Morhen and now I am there to Lift the curse off uma. and Triss is nowhere to be found. Not even Keira Metz who went directly there. If she didn't go straight to Kaer Morhen that's fine, so can someone tell me where she is? I mean it makes no sense for her to say...

"Well they say Kovir is lovely this time of year but I prefer you" Then to say He can't protect himself from the Wild Hunt and she would help Ciri by his side. I have no doubt Triss will be there when that time comes. My problem with this is after her saying that only to vanish with out any idea where she went/no contact makes literally no sense. I mean either I am missing something or this was some really bad writing when you consider the scene that played out prior and Geralt confessing his love for her. Only to have her leave with no clue where she went except Kaer Morhen but as I stated earlier she is not there for me now. So where did Triss go!? That is without even mentioning what Ciri means to her and how she was willing to be tortured for her if you don't step in. Shouldn't she be trying to help her love through this or at least stay in contact so he knows where she is?

Last edited:
While I think the sex scene itself was a very poor beyond the mood/passion of course. I do think the dialogue and the side quest interactions leading up to this point were very well done. I also agree with the OP and hope that we get more romance in DLC.

I just rejected Triss and now feel like an asshole, so the dialogues did their work :(

Well, maybe Yen can comfort me then ;)

Last edited:
While I think the sex scene itself was a very poor beyond the mood/passion of course. I do think the dialogue and the side quest interactions leading up to this point were very well done. I also agree with the OP and hope that we get more romance in DLC.

I have just one question I can't seem to answer though. Where is Triss after the sex scene? I mean you tell her to go to Kaer Morhen and now I am there to Lift the curse off uma. and Triss is nowhere to be found. Not even Keira Metz who went directly there. If she didn't go straight to Kaer Morhen that's fine, so can someone tell me where she is? I mean it makes no sense for her to say...

"Well they say Kovir is lovely this time of year but I prefer you" Then to say He can't protect himself from the Wild Hunt and she would help Ciri by his side. I have no doubt Triss will help be there when that time comes. My problem with this is after her saying that only to vanish with out any idea where she went/ no contact makes literally no sense. I mean either I am missing something or this was some really bad writing when you consider the scene that played out prior and Geralt confessing his love for her. Only to have her leave with no clue where she went except Kaer Morhen but as I stated earlier she is not there for me now. So where did Triss go!? That is without even mentioning what Ciri means to her and how she was willing to be tortured for her if you don't step in. Shouldn't she be trying to help her love through this or at least stay in contact so he knows where she is?

That bothers me too! Also i send several other Person's there too, its for an other quest later in the Game, they are not there too! And Keira too.

And where is :halt:?

I just rejected Triss and now feel like an asshole, so the dialogues did their work :(

Well, maybe Yen can comfort me then ;)

Yeah when I did The Last Wish quest, I felt the same. So many great scenes in this game.

---------- Updated at 11:45 AM ----------

That bothers me too! Also i send several other Person's there too, its for an other quest later in the Game, they are not there too! And Keira too.

And where is :halt:?

Thank you... I mean everyone is in the world somewhere even Triss until after you tell her you love her, chat about your future and have sex. At this point you say goodbye while Geralt continues his search for Ciri they agree to meet each other in Kaer Morhen. Only problem is I'm in Kaer Morhen and Triss is not yet which is fine and all but where is she? I mean I even picked up two quest items tied to her. Both times Geralt says better take this to Triss or Triss will know what to do. Great plan Geralt, mind pointing out the general location of the now vanished/hidden Triss? I hope this is explained before I finish the story which should be somewhat soon I would think.

Last edited:
Thank you... I mean everyone is in the world somewhere even Triss until after you tell her you love her, chat about your future and have sex. At this point you say goodbye while Geralt continues his search for Ciri they agree to meet each other in Kaer Morhen. Only problem is I'm in Kaer Morhen and Triss is not yet which is fine and all but where is she? I mean I even picked up two quest items tied to her. Both times Geralt says better take this to Triss or Triss will know what to do. Great plan Geralt, mind pointing out the general location of the now vanished/hidden Triss? I hope this is explained by the time I finish the story which should be somewhat soon I would think.

Yes, i bet one Item is some sort of Crtystal! :whistle:

I'll wait and see what comes around, but at the moment it feels im coming close to the End oft the main Story, but maybe im wrong.

Yeah the sex scene was a bit lackluster after the great elven bath scene

I just arrived in Skellige and after that I really hope for more Triss otherwise I will be pissed
She is soo much better than Yennefer if you ask me (who gets two love scenes apparently ...)

Yes, i bet one Item is some sort of Crtystal! :whistle:

I'll wait and see what comes around, but at the moment it feels im coming close to the End oft the main Story, but maybe im wrong.

Yes one is that.

I feel like I am somewhat close to the end who knows though. Regardless of how this turns out be it a bit of bad writing or a explanation as to where she was/is. I hope in the DLC expansions we get more romance with Triss and Yen. I love what is in the game but I feel like it's over to fast, I just want more. More dialogue, sex, quests together ect... I can't speak for everyone but I would be ecstatic if we got more in DLC and I think most would want it as well. Maybe a poll in the future.

Last edited:
Well as I saw the scene I was also a bit confused and the first thought at the scene was ... hmm ok is this now going like the scenes in Mass Effect ...
But for me the more important point is that the interaction wiht Triss is over to fast :) even if she come back at the end .. its still to fast.

So to say it in a short sentence:

More Triss in all situations ! Please ! :)

(But we shouldn't forget that the story is about Geralt and Ciri and not the Geralt Lovestory so not sure what there will come ;) but lets hope very much even if it needs to get a second or third season pass for this I would pay for it :) ... )

Also what I don't understand why can I visit Kaer Morhen so late? Why cant I go there to talk with Vesimir about the progress of the search for Ciri after Velen or after Vesimir left to go to Kaer Morhen. And after Novigrad also talk to Triss about the progess.

BTW: Is there a wish list for things to change bcs the music in the tavern is nice but I cant stay with this for more then 5 minutes bcs I have the feeling this guys all play the same song ... on the marketplace and in every tavern ... why not having there a bard like the one song from pricilla? And why not take a seat drink your vodka and smoke a pipe while listing the people around :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom