What's Your Age?

+

What's Your Age?

• Total voters
What's Your Age?

Another day, another poll.

It would be interesting to see the age demographics of our International Witcher forums [here is the link to the one on Polish forums if you're interested].

So... what age are you, guys and gals? 22 here and still at Uni.

YES? What about our privilige of hide our age? eh?

I know you're joking, but...

You're right, wichat ; ] I should have left the poll anonymous, given that some people might not feel comfortable with making their age information public. I leave it to your consideration, mods.

YES? What about our privilige of hide our age? eh?

wichat - I know you're secretly a cat, and that cats just cannot RESIST the temptation to get into absolutely EVERYTHING, but you could always just not answer the poll :)
Ooops. Too late.

I know you're joking, but...

You're right, wichat ; ] I should have left the poll anonymous, given that some people might not feel comfortable with making their age information public. I leave it to your consideration, mods.

Nope, can't change that. And if you think I'm going to delete it again just because some young, flighty, person can't make up his mind...
Anyway, I want to know how old everyone is.

Last edited:
wichat - I know you're secretly a cat, and that cats just cannot RESIST the temptation to get into absolutely EVERYTHING,.

Nope, can't change that. And if you think I'm going to delete it again just because some young, flighty, person can't make up his mind...
Anyway, I want to know how old everyone is.

The thought didn't even cross my mind, ma'am. :lol:

Top Bottom