What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

+
For me, it would definitely go to the Comrade’s Hammer. Sorry Skippy, I enjoy your personality, your SMG-level magazine size, your leveled-scaling, and your ability to target 5 enemies at once, but I think the modified Techtronika RT-46 Burya wins out for one simple reason: Sheer Firepower. Yes, it’s essentially a single-shot break-action pistol, but when that single shot can tear through a ‘roided-out Animal like they were made of wet tissue paper, only to keep traveling so as to blast the unlucky Animal behind them apart with an explosive bullet that ensures that they would be getting a closed-matchbox funeral, the Soviet-sculpted, scav-shredding sidearm is definitely one firearm that I wouldn’t be caught dead without it on my person.

Eh I prefer the widowmaker with Mantis Blades for close combat. I want to hit peeps with overwhelming firepower so that cover means nothing. :p

Generic M2067 Defenders. Not even CDPR remember that this weapon exist but somehow i still love it. No crafting specs other than rare, no cool iconics with unique texture and abilities, nothing. You want late game legendary LMG? You pay 300k for it. :sad:

Edit2: And the second slot of the random epic versions is bugged.

Last edited:
Legendary Unity, non-lethal, silenced, whatever mods to increase crit chance and damage.

For stealth runs and the right perks - you can headshot anyone you can't sneak past without alerting everyone else.

Legendary DR-5 Nova with high powered scope and silencer. Four mod slots. High crit chance and damage. Wonderful for shooting in the head. I have done upwards around 70,000 points of damage.

First widow maker and probably fenrir....I love when it sets people ablaze.

Honorable mention to sir john phalustiff, a satisfying beat down.

I have this one energy pistol that acts like a sniper rifle and a shotgun all in one. And it shoots thru walls. It way too OP xD

The Satora (spelling?) tech shotgun. Despite the let-down that there isn't a single iconic tech shotgun in the game, this weapon is simply my favorite overall. In terms of looks, feel, power etc.

After playing with various wepons/builds I would say shotguns are very awesone, mostly the double barrel ones:

* Testera (Power): early go-to
* Satara (Tech): also good, shooting through cover
* Igla (Power): optional early go-to
* Sovereign (Iconic, Power Igla): Go-To weapon

You run fast around enemies and launch juicy shots and see lots of numbers pop on the screen, plus the CC feature. Strong synergy with legendary spark as well.

With revolvers you can do cool headshots, but it becomes less fluid when enemies cover and you don't have the positional advantage. And LMG on medium ranges is a fallback in the shotgun tree - early on when you have cyberpsycho rushing you in straight line and you unload 100 rounds just like that :D

Cyberpunk 2077: Sovereign shotgun - YouTube

Cyberpunk 2077: DB2-Testera - YouTube

Top Bottom