What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

+
My go to weapon setup:

- Carnage Shotgun for close range
- Overwatch Sniper to connect those satisfying long distance headshots
- The Defender because a hailstorm of bullets is just magic :)

Currently however I do not yet have Overwatch, so I resort to a Nekomata and that sniper is growing on me as well.

Crash or Archangel silenced. 100+% crit chance, ~200% crit damage, shoot someone in their big toe and they explode.

Lizzie - You can get it early on and despite being only purple it still performs very well at endgame if you keep it upgraded.

OK I started out with Mantis blades and used them almost exclusively until level 28 or so, when the dismember animation started getting me killed or dangerously low. Unless they get buffed I use them for story reasons, like using the electrical variant on Adam Smasher.

Run of the mill I use a Katana in slot 1 (Scalpel or the legendary Arasaka one bought from Coach at lvl 50)
Shingen Mark V in slot 2 (it just wrecks when you aim for the head)
Overwatch in slot 3.

I use 20/20/20 in Body/Athletics/Cool so all my relevant SMG/Blades skills are maxed + all the survival skills I could take.

Lizzie - You can get it early on and despite being only purple it still performs very well at endgame if you keep it upgraded.
I LOOOVEED Lizzie, but around 40ish it started becoming too weak compared to my revolvers. I ended up having to retire it.
Post automatically merged:

OK I started out with Mantis blades and used them almost exclusively until level 28 or so, when the dismember animation started getting me killed or dangerously low. Unless they get buffed I use them for story reasons, like using the electrical variant on Adam Smasher.

Run of the mill I use a Katana in slot 1 (Scalpel or the legendary Arasaka one bought from Coach at lvl 50)
Shingen Mark V in slot 2 (it just wrecks when you aim for the head)
Overwatch in slot 3.

I use 20/20/20 in Body/Athletics/Cool so all my relevant SMG/Blades skills are maxed + all the survival skills I could take.
If you like Scalpel, you'll love Satori.

My favourite is a Kenshin tech pistol. The double tap is handy, it looks good, its "iron sights" are excellent and with basic charge its has very nice wind up/release timing that makes it good for snap shots. It is just a shame its bugged as the Legendary one is almost impossible to get.

The Jinchu-Maru katana is:

+92% crit chance
+65% damage
+92% crit damage
Last hit in a combo does double damage
double damage if enemies have more than twice your health.

At least that is how mine turned out with mods and crafting it up to legendary.

So worth a look.

Last edited:
Satori katana 500% crit damage and with 3 cold blood and 30% speed after kill + berserk + 100% damage with melee and slow time 4 sec when detected you kill a group of 3 before they even get alerted it's a blast :D

The best part the woody woodpecker dodgers can't dodge the katana and just instantly die even on very hard.

Katana, legendary or not. no matter the model, style. it is a close combat weapon; playing with it in hard mode is often a challenge.

CEAN0

Forum regular
Always the best OVERTURE that i find i use, solid revolver with a big punch with or without silencer.
overture.png

Using quick hacks is way to easy to kill everything, so i just use quick hacks as a final solution if i'm in over my head.

Top Bottom