What's your end game stats?

+
Hey,
I'm going with handguns / blades build + crafting.
High body is mainly for implants (BioMonitor, Second Heart etc.).

Current stats (+6 unspent):
Body: 18
Int: 3
Cool: 8
Tech ability: 18
Reflexes: 18

Any reason to get 20 in any of the stats?
Few legendary implants require 20 in any stat.
Few perks are useful past 18.
I'm considering spending the remaining points on cool.
Sure tech ability 20 gives a bit more armor and +5% crafted weapons damage but that's overkill.

What end game stats are you going for?
Tech 20 allows the perk which gives +5% to every damage-related crafted weapon stat. Which seems small, but actually is big for any legendary, as several stats all get the bonus and it all multiplies. Plus there are a few 19+ tech doors i remember (hardly any of 'em being any much important though).

Street Kid - Female (50)
Pure Netrunner Build
Hours played: 278

20 Intelligent
20 Coolness
20 Tech
——————-
6 Body
5 Reflexes

Nomade - Male (50)
Brute Force Handgun Build
Main Weapon: Malorian Arms 3516 or Lizzys Gun
Hours played: 151

20 Reflexe
20 Tech
20 Cool
——————-
8 Body
3 Intelligent

Corpo - Female (50)
Monowire-Netrunner Hybrid
Main Weapon: Monowire (Shock Attribute)
Hours played: 205

20 Intelligent
18 Coolness
18 Body
——————-
12 Tech (for epic crafts)
3 Reflexes

Currently Playing:
Street Kid - Female (35)
Solo Melee Tech Hybrid
Main Weapon: Katana Collection or Mantis Blades
Secondary: Chaos (for fun)
Hours played: 76

18/20 Reflexes
10/20 Coolness
18/18 Tech
——————-
3 Body
9 Intelligent (for a faster start)

I also have a lvl 30 prototype release day Street Kid but that one is a total mash up caused by lack of informations and not worth mentioned xD

Last edited:
Done multiple playthroughs, but for my canon V

Female V Streetkid (Lvl 50)
Stealth/Hacker rocking all Legendary: Burya, Ashura, and Moron Labe w/ Monowire
Basically built to sneak/hack/assassin thru most situations and blast my way out if things go sideways

Body: 16 (Mostly for health perks)
Reflexes: 7
Technical: 18 (To craft Legendary items)
Intelligence: 14 (Quickhacks: 14)
Cool: 16 (Cold Blood: 16, Stealth: 15)

Just felt in love with one of my newer builds

18 Reflexe
18 Body
18 Cool
-----------
12 Tech (for epic upgrades and some granate-perks)

mainly switching through the cyberware mods/decks/weapons depending on my current mood <3
Lovely flexible with Tabula e-Rasa for nearly every weapon category next to the primar cyberware chosen.
Spending my roaming time on grinding/wasting eddies for Tabu tho - since there is not much to do until the dlcs will drop ^^

Last edited:
In-game, I am an ex-Corpo revolver girl. Best known on the streets for Overture'ing everyone and everything in my way.

So, it's reflexes 20, no surprise there. And yea, I went for 20 only to make the point that I am a gun expert first, and then everything else. If you asked me in-game if I am using the auto-aim, I'd tell you I was very offended. No assists, I take pride in that.

The tech ability is 16 so that I can take guns apart and get the mods back (just about).

A thing is that I haven't put 5 attribute points anywhere. I suppose it's my protest against them being non-rearrangeable. If I had one more point, I'd probably go for int=18, for the Head Start perk. That would have been a financial boost through Access Point hacking.

Speaking of which, I of course went for the following cyberware:
- Kiroshi Optics Mk. 3 (the best I could get), with trajectory generator (ricochet training hell yea), trajectory analysis (+50% headshot damage), target analysis (a pacifist, I sport non-lethal shots most of the time)
- Reinforced tendons (this allows me to make Doomguy-like jumps, combined with look-alikes if strafe-jumps)
- Ballistic Coprocessor
- Visual Cortex support

I absolutely want the above three. The rest are more-less functional, such as:
- Arasaka Mk. 4 (obviously I want to get some money from the access points)
- Subdermal armor (legendary, +200)
- Grounding plating
[and so on]

My Ouverture... I went there for the one found on the street. The purchased one didn't so far want to be upgraded. And there's one mod that matters: Vendetta. Headshot damage gets an extra +20%, the gun itself sports 6-7 headshot damage multiplier. I've seen damage over 400k by not even looking that much at the numbers.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.05 - 00.18.12.08.png

Dying Night and Rouges Prides headshot multiplier are insane - the highest multiplier i've seen so far.
Yep, but the base damage are not the same at all, an overture can easily be more than 300-400 ;)
(so a critic on a headshot could be quite insane).

It's the same with overwatch (even if the headshot multiplier is lower), a critic on headshot could be quite gigantic :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom