What's your favorite CP2077 song/track ?

+
Hi everyone and happy 2021 !

My favorite song is Cyberpunk 2077 — Never Fade Away by P. T. Adamczyk & Olga Jankowska (SAMURAI Cover)

I already loved this song and it became my favorite track after finishing the game because of the endings.

For the same reason, I also like the original by Samurai:

By the way, CHECK THE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS. See how much people actually loved this game. This is very far from the rage and negativity going on in these forums.

And you, what is your favorite song ? (link it !)

Frouf

Forum regular
For me it is this one, if you mean songs you can listen out of the game. There are few beatiful songs that are, for me, attached to the storyline and so i wont hear them irl. The one you chose is one of them.

I don't know if this is actually in game, but it is listed on the CP77 spotify list.

Some of my favorite songs I listen to....there are more though to list them all
  • . Night City by REL
  • . I really want to stay at your house by Let's eat grandma
  • . Dinero by Konrad OldMoney feat Cerbeus
  • . Serpant by Konrad OldMoney feat Cerbeus, Johnney Gr4ves & 7 Facas
  • . Reaktion by Rezodrone
  • . Pon Pon Shit by US cracks
  • . 4AEM by Grimes
  • . Circus Minimus by JVZEL
  • . Pain by Le Destroy
  • . History by Gazelle Twin
  • . Gr4ves by Konrad OldMoney

Subenu

Forum regular
from the top of my head there are four that come to mind:

listening to radio and getting all giddy:
PAIN by Le Destroy & The Red Glare

As was already posted/said above:
Never Fade Away by P. T. Adamczyk & Olga Jankowska (SAMURAI Cover)

After the "slow" start after one Minute this is taking off so good (Main + CC Theme):
Cyberpunk 2077 Soundtrack - V

This one in mission gets me on fire
Cyberpunk 2077 Soundtrack - The Rebel Path

"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CP2077 SONG/TRACK ?"

Whenever I'm on the hunt with my 2 BFFs, and I see my most favorable chooms that trigger this beat, always get a grin on my face. Cause then, it's time to play.

Just when you thought it's impossible to like almost every single song in a game, especially radio ones :D ..it really would be easier for me to just list the ones that I don't like, which is like 2, maybe.
But I won't.
Here's one that has 'most plays' on my spotify instead:

I suppose it is up to me to represent the hip hop fans.

These tracks are hot fire:

There is a EDM track that repeats the lyrics "How Can I Help You" that I hear around town and absolutely love, but I can never find it on the radio. Any assistance with a track title and what station it plays on would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I suppose it is up to me to represent the hip hop fans.

These tracks are hot fire:

There is a EDM track that repeats the lyrics "How Can I Help You" that I hear around town and absolutely love, but I can never find it on the radio. Any assistance with a track title and what station it plays on would be greatly appreciated.
Plus 3. All 3.

My most fav song & kinda resonate with me a lot is Samurai's "Black Dog"

The additional tracks that I listened most of the time would be some covers & in-game tracks:

(I recommend to check out this channel for a long hour tracks that blended with in-game sounds.)

(One of my underrated & fav CP2077 OST covers channel.)

& many other more covers & CP2077 OG tracks. It's undeniable CP2077 have the best OST both 2020 & 2021. It genuinely helped me a lot in this pandemic time.
Post automatically merged:

Also, there are listed & unlisted synthwave or more 80s feel tracks that I wished showed up in the game (or more):

CYBERPUNK 2077 Unreleased Radio Mix
CYBERPUNK 2077 Trouble In Heywood Minigame Music

Last edited:
I'll avoid the radio tracks for now, but my favourite is probably the Aldecaldos Star ending theme, the one that starts up when V gets into the Basilisk to leave NC.

I love Rogue's love theme too

Top Bottom