What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

+
I've honestly only tried about half of the options but my favorite Playstyle is:

• Light Machine Gun
  • Katana
  • Wrist Rocket
  • Heavy Machine Gun
I just go in blasting with the minigun. It's underpowered, probably the most underpowered weapon in the game but it's fun af.

My katana is the exact opposite. It's base damage is like 2500 with 100% crit chance and I basically 1 shot everything.

The Wrist Rocket is cool but you don't level up anything when you use it but... I still use it caz it's fucking gnarly. Especially if mobs are next to a vehicle.

Andddd the Heavy Machine Gun... Yes *sigh* I have 3 of these in the trunk of my car and yes I will bust them out for outside missions. And yes I will use all 900 rounds because *bites lip* big guns...

So what's your favorite Playstyle?

I've been running the Copperhead with the countermass mod, pretending I'm an Operator. Because tactics. I have it paired with the Lexington and Tactician for additional tactics.

Smart Rifle / Grenadier. I only stopped playing because crafting is so freaking tedious.
Currently doing a max body LMG / Shotty build.

Well I just finished my first playthrough, the character was basically McCree & Genji style play. I used the Crash revolver (last resort) & thermal Mantis Blades. My netrunning abilities were pretty strong also, but not neutralizing whole floors of enemies strong, just moderate amounts of damage pre-slashfest.
Finished up with Reflex the only attribute maxed & Body at the lowest, 10 I think. Cool & Intelligence were runners up, behind Reflex.

This time I wanna go for katana-wielding tank. I'll probably pick up Sandevistan for that extra badass.

At first I thought I would go stealth and put some perks in there, but now it seems I'm just running everywhere guns blazing and throwing grenades all over the place :D I ended up being some sort of hybrid, who puts perks into intelligence, reflexes, technical and body.

My weapons of choice so far seem to be smart pistol, Widow Maker and whatever shotguns I happen to loot.

I absolutely adore Widow Maker since the very first time I tried it. I have been upgrading it with love and probably gonna keep it till the end. Unless I find something that sounds and feels even more sexy.

I also got Mantis Blades but seem to use those rarely, since it's not that often I end up being in melee distance with enemies. And it does look hilarious to shoot enemies in the head when they stand right in front of you :D

I like the electric monowire with the poison grenades. I use the cyberware mod to make the monowire non-lethal. And use most of the perks in cold blood, athletics, street brawler, and perks in stealth to amplify damage and slow targets that are poisoned. I also use the cyber mods that slow down time when dodging or when spotted; along with the one that marks who ever spotted you.

Normally I just sneak around and incapacitate targets by jumping on them or, with the monowire, or kanabo. The ninjutsu perk works with monowire and when the crit damage modifier stacked it knocks out most targets in one hit.

When things turn into a big fight, I drop the grenades and stand in the gas then hit everyone with monowire. Its kind of funny some hit the ground while vomiting from the poison and convulsing from the electric shock.

Stealthy contagion netrunner. Clear entire encounters in a few seconds if they're packed tightly enough. Branching off into tech, using hacks to control targets and then finish them off with 'nades or tech weapons.

Depends on my mood - I try to do as much in stealth as I can (with some hacking and distracting), but whenever I get bored of it (or screw up) that can quickly change 😁😁.

Can't say favorite, as I'm on my first playthrough and such things depend on a game per game basis.

A combination of shotguns, assault rifles, and Quickhacking is a lot of fun.
On a future playthrough I will focus more on Quickhacking and whatnot, perhaps with SMGs.

Already made a normal playthrough with disregard to perks and such.

Am currently working on a run and gun build.(nearly finished with it as well.)

And Im going to start a netrunner run of this game in a day or two.

So no. Still puzzled which will be my fave :D

In the beginning, I was heavily relying on Quickhacking. Later on, I realized that it is way too easy (I'm playing on the Very Hard), so now I'm trying to avoid any Quickhacks (all but distracting enemies) for an extra challenge.

Then I switched to stealth kills with a silenced revolver, but that also is too easy because it takes an eternity for enemies to detect you even when you are directly in front of them.

Now I'm playing CP2077 in Doom-style: installed implants to do double-jumps, constantly moving and using an assault rifle, shotgun, and katana. Sometimes katana-only just for fun.

Stealth taking control over cameras and study attack strategy, break necks, gorilla arms boxing and silenced snipper.
Ping and tag is an awesome feature but feels very much like cheating.

Top Bottom