What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

+
I've honestly only tried about half of the options but my favorite Playstyle is:

• Light Machine Gun
  • Katana
  • Wrist Rocket
  • Heavy Machine Gun
I just go in blasting with the minigun. It's underpowered, probably the most underpowered weapon in the game but it's fun af.

My katana is the exact opposite. It's base damage is like 2500 with 100% crit chance and I basically 1 shot everything.

The Wrist Rocket is cool but you don't level up anything when you use it but... I still use it caz it's fucking gnarly. Especially if mobs are next to a vehicle.

Andddd the Heavy Machine Gun... Yes *sigh* I have 3 of these in the trunk of my car and yes I will bust them out for outside missions. And yes I will use all 900 rounds because *bites lip* big guns...

So what's your favorite Playstyle?

I like the refund playthrough.

I prefer to use stealth, sneak and approach from behind and pack them up. I like to take it slow and it gives me that feeling of being a ghost that gets everything done, too bad it doesn't reflect in anything if I make an effort not to be seen tru the entire game.

If I happen to be in a hurry or I feel hands on approach is not possible, I still hack my way to it if I can, and if not, silencer gun crit headshots keep all still very quiet. If happen to get pissed I use my tech sniper rifle and just go ham tru the walls for disgusting high numbers.

So i focused on tech tree and, handgun/assault, bit of cold blood and stealth for some perks that fit me as well. Anything that adds crit basically. Am squishy as hell but I prefer it that way sort of.

Gunslinger type, high crit chance and headshots. I also enjoy building a tanky character and ripping turrets out of the socket and blowing up stuff, and using katanas and mantis blades....

....so don't make me pick a single playstyle :shrug: :LOL:

I like to use double jump, katana and wrist rocket. I jump around in the air like a maniac shooting rockets from above flying through the air, jumping from target to target, then I run up to them and cut them in half with my Katana. No one can seem to hit me and before they even know everyone is dead lmao

I started off with pistols and shotguns, but then moved to my destination and went for Heavy Armor build with my trusty Tech rifle (Widow Maker) while throwing Grenades. And this combined with a sneaky quickhack/netrunner style.

Exploring the grounds of action, getting the cams on my side, using distractions and killing (or knocking them out) silently. Double jumping helped o reallocate, position and help me enter areas I wasn't able to get before, or just break into areas otherwise not accessible.
..... If, at some point, I screw up and have to throw my bag of grenades xD

But I really didn't think the netrunner/sneaky style paired with the firstperson view could be so much. I really dug this, even more as I got a legendary cyberdeck and could generally just snip the fingers going through the little "bandit camps" xD

What I also did is was trying to keep as little implants as possible and just punctuated what I really wanted. (At some point I just smashed everything in just for the sake of getting the achievement :) )

Last edited:
Sandevistan & Kerenzikov + mantis blades.
I have a 20 ref, 16 body build atm.
When I need to shoot, I prefer high damage single shots, ie. sniper rifle or a heavy pistol.

I run full achievement build that cosplays a street kid(looks like a poster from Cyberpunk with a bike and a shotgun).
Idea is to have 20 body and 20 tech, last stat is Intelligence(since shard related stat is not done) and quick hacking is fun.
Use shotgun and have crafting. Primary weapons power shotgun and smart shotgun/smart assault rifle/smart pistol(hello there Skippy), while last slot is a baseball bat. And of course gorilla arms.
This allows me to have a look I want, deal tons of dps(shotgun just removes enemies and having quickhacking with breach protocol makes stuff even easier). Also I can open any doors, access any access points and generally be achiever.
A great solo so to speak.

I feel compelled to use stealth and quickhacks, it feels the most fulfilling way for me. That said, My second playthrough has been much more fun, and that is just charging in with a melee weapon, sometimes switching to a pistol or shotgun.

Balls out:

Take Comrade's Hammer, point at bad guy, pull trigger, watch as their head explodes all over the concrete.

Jeyzus, its a wrecking tool!

Cool and collected:

Infect every bad guy with contagion then run in and mop up.

I've been running the Copperhead with the countermass mod, pretending I'm an Operator. Because tactics. I have it paired with the Lexington and Tactician for additional tactics.

I generally like the operator Playstyle but the AR's didn't kill fast enough...

Once you level it all the way up, does it start to kill faster? Like 1 headsot or 2body+1head=dead.

Reflexes/quickhack (suicide, detonate grenade, system shutdown, & contagion NEVER get old!), and body/technical. Ajax rifle/holo red dot, Nue pistol/holo red dot, & tanto. ALL THE GRENADES IN THE WORLD! Operator play style.

Agility and intelligence builds, mainly:
1) Katana and mantis blades. Rip and tear until it is done.
2) quick hacks, for some gameplay variety

i was playing a stealth / gun play, till i notice the lack of droop from the stealth kill so i swith to full gun / quickhack play.

I really like the gunslinger build. High damage crit shots are always so satisfying! Gotta have a nice sniper rifle for backup but I enjoy the balls to the walls type of gameplay.

I really like the gunslinger build. High damage crit shots are always so satisfying! Gotta have a nice sniper rifle for backup but I enjoy the balls to the walls type of gameplay.
Gunslinger indeed. Tech or Power Pistol with possibly some Sandevistan thrown into the mix. Flashbanging rooms full of perps and then clearing them all at close range before they can react while playing Dredd 2012 music feels so satisfying.

I love playing as the Netrunner/Corpo-Agent God.

My loadout is:

Dying Night with Suppressor and holo visor for stealth execution. I prefer the high fire rate and magazine.

Nekomata Sniper with a good visor. There is nowhere to hide. No barricade, no walls nothing. If I can see you, ping you. you are dead.

Black Unicorn Katana. For the close combat and because the knives are currently bugged. Would love to use knives instead.

In the arm, I have currently installed a Projectile Launch System, poison configuration.

Personally, I would prefer the monowire for style but is currently bugged. The arm and shoulder will clip through the clothing and monowire don't seem to profit from any perks atm.

Gorilla Arms are fun, but I don't like the aesthetic on my main character.
Mantis Blades are cool, but I already have a superior Katana.
With the launcher, I have a poisonous option until monowire and knives are getting fixed.

My heart and core of the playstyle is the Tetratronic Rippler MK. 4 Cyberdeck.
Spread on Ultimate, 75% Upload reduction and all Quickhacks have a 45% cdr.

I load my cyberdeck usually with:

Ping - mandatory. I need this to reveal all my enemies and access points. Helps also greatly to plan.

Contagion - amazing non-lethal AoE option. Extra sadistic and remembers me on the scene at the beginning with the Arasaka agents at Lizzie's.

Short Circuit - good non-lethal damage, amazing against robots and mechs.

Reboot Optics - while sneaking around this is an amazing option if things slip.

System Reset - amazing to non-lethal shut someone down. 2 with the cyberdeck.

Suicide - the ultimate "I don't care about you or your life." option. Forcing an enemy to kill himself. It's horrifying, disturbing, and effective. Nice bonus. The enemies often spawn an additional weapon to either shoot themselves in the head or slit their throat, more loot.

Depending on the mission I either go in fully as a ghost or just neutralizing everyone from afar via quickhacks and the use of their own surveillance system. Then just make my round. Collecting the loot I want and execute the incapacitated enemies with a headshot. Sometimes necessary to collect the bounty. I think suicide also doesn't trigger bounties.

I love this playstyle because it offers me full control and all the options.
I can decide when and how I go in and I imagine it a beautiful horror when you have to clean up a room and everybody seem just to have dropped dead where they stood.

A dark parody of the dependence of cyberware.

You need cyberware to keep up, but without self ICE you are just as easy a victim for a potent netrunner.

A nice analogy to our real world and how we expose ourselves on the net without a thought of proper protection or possible consequences.

Top Bottom