What's your favorite ride so far?

+
i love the Mizutani Shion "Coyote" despite how expensive it is, i mean technically its not the best car in the game but its good offroad its good in the streets its a great car you can use everywhere

wish i could change the colouring but other than that i love it

Absolute favorite is the Galena rattler, you start with as a nomad.
Although I have to admit, that that is because of sentimental reasons. My first car was a red scrappy Golf 2. So starting with basically the Cyberpunk version of my real first car was amazing.
Also it ended up in a similar way as the Galena does in the intro mission. I am still hoping to get the call by some rando who fixed it up so I can buy it off them for a 100 quid.

Absolute favorite is the Galena rattler, you start with as a nomad.
Although I have to admit, that that is because of sentimental reasons. My first car was a red scrappy Golf 2. So starting with basically the Cyberpunk version of my real first car was amazing.
Also it ended up in a similar way as the Galena does in the intro mission. I am still hoping to get the call by some rando who fixed it up so I can buy it off them for a 100 quid.
honestly its a pretty good car, its got good speed and for something you can get for free if i didnt have the Coyote its the only car i would drive, looks ridiculous but has very good speed

I am still hoping to get the call by some rando who fixed it up so I can buy it off them for a 100 quid.

I was actually wondering whether that was a bug:D I mean 100 bucks to buy back the rattler?! As you said it's a very decent car and even the cheapest cars cost 10000+. My guess is they forgot to change the base money value here...
Post automatically merged:

One of my favorites as well:D

The Type 66, the orange muscle car. It stands out amidst the black and grey cars :D

Also, noir protagonists always drive muscle cars.

The Type 66, the orange muscle car. It stands out amidst the black and grey cars :D

The orange one? I think thats the 6th street version? At any rate obvious reference to Dukes of Hazzard. I should put it in the easter eggs thread actually.

dukes.jpg

None, because driving is impossible on PC. It is sooo fucking fast, you cant handle it. At the Moment i am faster by running driving is the worst ingame

The orange one? I think thats the 6th street version? At any rate obvious reference to Dukes of Hazzard. I should put it in the easter eggs thread actually.

View attachment 11097209

Ye, it's really cool :p
Post automatically merged:

None, because driving is impossible on PC. It is sooo fucking fast, you cant handle it. At the Moment i am faster by running driving is the worst ingame

It's a LOT slower than in GTA 5 :p Especially Online where you have access to completely bananas cars like the Batmobile.

Top Bottom