What's your favorite ride so far?

+
The Quadra Turbo R from the trailers she's squirrelly in the slow corners but with some speed, she hands pretty sweet.

I'm still not at a point in the game where you can get that one, but already looking forward to it. Definitely one of the best looking cars in the game.

I'm still not at a point in the game where you can get that one, but already looking forward to it. Definitely one of the best looking cars in the game.

I actually just stealthed the shit out of that quest as I did it when I was like level 14 and the enemies were all super high compared to me and I was getting 1 shotted when I tried killing em.

Turbo-R V-Tech for me. It performs well in the city and looks incredible. I prefer the Type 66 Javelina for the badlands - that is the only vehicle that I have purchased so far. I really like a lot of the gang variants of vehicles and hope that we can snag some of those.

i am curious what is the best motorbike in this game? how does jackies modified motorbike compare? the coyote really feels like my car, it literally feels like i own that car in real life :p doesnt just feel like a bunch of pixel's and code and its such a fun car to drive everywhere

Lol the hover tank! Joke aside, I prefer bikes as they are easier to control. have the most control over Jacky's bike so far.

Oh jeez...seriously?! I'm sure there's plenty of other threads where you can go to complain about how awful you think this game is...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, that one's definitely on my list...not exactly cheap though:)

There is supposed to be a free version with red paint after finishing "Queen of the Highway". Game guide says its a reward for completing it but its not in my vehicle list and I scanned the camp for it.

There is supposed to be a free version with red paint after finishing "Queen of the Highway". Game guide says its a reward for completing it but its not in my vehicle list and I scanned the camp for it.
Maybe the official guide is wrong but I am hoping it's not, one of the characters does say we brought your car with us so maybe that was meant to be it because they have never bought my car over

The Kusanagi is the one I'm aiming for. But the rides I'd really like to get ain't possible so far.
Like the Tiger Claw bike, a Grey Nazare and a full black Kusanagi.
Hope the first one is eventually purchaseable and that we can change vehicle colors in the future.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2020-12-14 21.59.04.png
    Captura de tela 2020-12-14 21.59.04.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
  • Captura de tela 2020-12-16 02.01.41.png
    Captura de tela 2020-12-16 02.01.41.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 57
  • Captura de tela 2020-12-16 02.02.25.png
    Captura de tela 2020-12-16 02.02.25.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 68
The Kusanagi is the one I'm aiming for. But the rides I'd really like to get ain't possible so far.
Like the Tiger Claw bike, a Grey Nazare and a full black Kusanagi.
Hope the first one is eventually purchaseable and that we can change vehicle colors in the future.
Vehicle customization like paint jobs and such would be really cool to have.

Vehicle customization like paint jobs and such would be really cool to have.
Hopefully one day, would love my coyote to be a nice red and black
Post automatically merged:

does anyone change cars depending on their lifepath? my nomad drives the Coyote, the corpo drives the Caliburn and my streedkid will drive the quadra 66 most likely, it just makes sense to me

Last edited:
Top Bottom