What's your favorite ride so far?

+
The Quadra Javelina, hands down. To all the artists and devs involved, my lord, kudos to all of you. The amount of detail that went into that car. *chefs kiss*

I thought the Delamine was my favorite ride because I called it once and it kept driving. Thought it was a continuation of the rogue AI quest until I found out it was just a bug. :rolleyes:

I use the standard one or the Arch - didnt feel any pressure to get another one - what would it give you

:D
Post automatically merged:

I guess you're using a keyboard? Try driving with a controller. It's pretty awesome actually.
This. I knew a guy who played euro-truck simulator using the arrow-keys. I held my head in pain after knowing that he did that lmao.

Villefort Alvarado. Yes, it's not the fastest or best handling car, but I just love the style and how it fits rainy night vibes, to just slowly cruising with Pacific Dreams playing in background.
(but it's a shame you can't choose/change your car color)
20201212214415_1.jpg

The Javelina is the only one I've bought so far and I really love it, its just a little hard to see out of in first person lol. I also like Claire's car since it doesn't really spin out of control, runs over everything else on the road, and I like the decor.

All the badlands styled vehicles have good handling as they are 4x4, that's what lets down the high end sports cars they just don't have the grip to cope with the power they put out so they spin out alot when you floor it.

I love the style of the Quadra Type 66's but only drive the Javelina version as it handles so much better than the Avenger and Cthulhu.

The Basilisk is definitely the most impressive and enjoyable I tried, even if not possible to have.

And the Behemoth. Also you can't own it but you can steal it from many places in the game.

I would love to try the Manticore but not available either.

Jackie's Arch. Once you get the hang of using the normal brakes/reverse when going around corners, it seems to work the best at going places without crashing or stopping all the time.

The javelina (1000 hp, 73 000 €$) is more powerful an cheapier than the coyote (570 hp, 115 000 €$). When driving, the Coyote seems more fast but less stable than Javelina. I'm not sure.

The Quadra Javelina (sold version)
20201222182503_1.jpg

20201222182511_1.jpg

Mizutani Shion Coyote (sold version)
20201222182845_1.jpg

Mizutani Shion Coyote (wraith version)
1091500_20201216184028_1.png

Interior wraith version
1091500_20201216193414_1.png

The javelina (1000 hp, 73 000 €$) is more powerful an cheapier than the coyote (570 hp, 115 000 €$). When driving, the Coyote seems more fast but less stable than Javelina. I'm not sure.

The Quadra Javelina (sold version)
View attachment 11107838
View attachment 11107847

Mizutani Shion Coyote (sold version)
View attachment 11107841

Mizutani Shion Coyote (wraith version)
View attachment 11107844
Interior wraith version
View attachment 11107853
i thought the Coyote was better or am i wrong and the Javelina better? i also cant decide between the cthulhu and the base Shinon for my streetkid character

Jakies arch. I have not driven any other for the whole game. I tried but bike was fast, easy to corner and i liked its looks

i really love the motorcycles, both jackies and scorpions. really fast and easy to maneuver, especially around traffic that suddenly stops for no reason?? but #1 has gotta be the Caliburn, i love how it corners, goes 200mph, quiet. and bonus finding it for free in the underpass where you go with panam. thats just top notch in my book!

i really love the motorcycles, both jackies and scorpions. really fast and easy to maneuver, especially around traffic that suddenly stops for no reason?? but #1 has gotta be the Caliburn, i love how it corners, goes 200mph, quiet. and bonus finding it for free in the underpass where you go with panam. thats just top notch in my book!
i need to try more motorcycles i am just worried i'll constantly fall off and die

Top Bottom