What's your favorite ride so far?

+
Type-66 all day, all night. Wouldn't drive anything else.
photomode_17012021_013036-min.png

The Type-66 Javelina is my favorite car I like everything about it. It’s fast, powerful, all wheel drive, looks really cool inside and out. and I love the way it sounds. Then there is that exhaust routing out the back top which shoots flames every gear shift. And how the doors, trunk, and windows function. I wish I had that car in real life. My other favorite is the hover tank.

Beast is amazing. Best handing car in the game from what I can tell. Also as a all around car 66 Javelin is excellent. Bot of those cars, on road, off road it can do it all.

Beast is amazing. Best handing car in the game from what I can tell. Also as a all around car 66 Javelin is excellent. Bot of those cars, on road, off road it can do it all.
I once drove a car for like 2 miles to the shop to install shocks that got removed by the previous owner. that's what the Beast reminded me of.

Javelina is it !

add-on to post #137.. having multiple cars and bikes in RL, I've been 'collecting' in the game also, and as well as my 'Bugatti' look alike pictured before, and bikes (now recoloured using the 'change objects' mod) I've taken to driving Westbrook's Japan Town and Rancho Colorado's bigger streets and highways in this 6 wheeled 'Villefort Alvarado' .

Pictured here in my two favourite colours, the all cream version and the 'Lady Penelope Thunderbirds' style metallic rose. With leather interior, it's got a superb rumbling soundtrack exhaust tone, and although big and stately, I found it encouraged me to drive more sedately, enjoying that 'Limo' experience around town. It handles rather well at moderate speeds and really gives you that city luxury feel.

I have seen ONE convertible Villefort brand car only, a 4 wheel model, (also pictured) which some hoodlums are standing around by in Watson but it's not possible to use/steal it, which is a real shame. I think I saw one in the Lizzie's car park but for some reason didn't think to try it .. Would love working convertibles with power roofs, once modders get into gear.

Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-13 21-49-48EDIT.png
Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-17 23-07-08EDIT.png
Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-18 00-10-13EDIT.png

Hard to beat the interior of the white Caliburn. For exterior the black Caliburn it's also dope. The handling on that vehicle it's amazing too!

The Akira motorcycle is my go-to: excellent speed and handling. Nothing better for navigating the dense city streets. Although, the free hypercar you get in the tunnel is starting to grow on me. 200+ MPH on open road is a good time.

Guest 4519094

Kusanagi or Jackie's arch for bikes,
Coyote or LIttle Mule for cars, nomads just put all the other car manufacturers to shame :p

quick aside, if you're on PC a controller really changes the experience,
and if you don't have one get the realistic driving mod it's the next best life changer ;)

Haven't bought that many yet, but I totally love the Yaiba Kusanagi! Those Akira vibes...<3

My favorite ride?

Basilisk!

I wish I could use it in "The Beast in Me" quest... who cares if it's slow as hell when you can just eliminate all your competitors.

Top Bottom