What's your favorite vehicle so far?

+
I love many of the cars available, but they all make me feel like a hovercraft has better handling. Stuck with Jackie's bike as well since all the cars so far felt like a pain to drive and this one was free...

My favourite vehicle just has to be this, for obvious reasons
EeMaEpxXkAAHaXu.jpg

Outside of that my favourite Bike is the CT-3X (black)
Cyberpunk2077_R2_CT3Xblack~2.jpg

And I start kinda liking these cars quite a lot
TygerClaw_Vehicle1.jpg

V's car or Junior for round town because they cruise nicely. Coyote for everything else.

Javelina is imo best car overall. Caliburn is best for city, great handling. But for really fast traveling bikes are top choice.

This is the Mizutani Shion "Wendigo" in Wraiths Paint Job... I prefer this color over the "Coyote" in blue and yellow that is available for purchase.
This car performs like a dream in all conditions!

photomode_11012021_065518.png

Managed to capture this rare, almost impossible to get, exhaust flame moment pause!!

photomode_11012021_062951.png

Please share as a reply to my reply, a flaming exhaust shot of your car/bike, if you were lucky to capture one! ;)

In terms of overall performance and drivability either the car above or the Type 66 "Javelina" are the best... in the Entropism class, that is... Read below... to know more??

photomode_03012021_171504.png

However, since I'm a car designer and in terms of design, I would categorize the in-game cars according to the fashion themes of Cyberpunk Lore... 1. Kitsch, 2. Neo-Kitsch, 3. Neo-Militarism, 4. Entropism... and for each category, I have a favorite car, judged solely on aesthetic beauty.

entropism.jpg
kitsch.jpg
neokitsch.jpg
neomilitarism.jpg

The cars below, are listed in no particular order of level of beauty.

1. I call this one -- IL PADRE -- Beautiful, Elegant and easy to glide through Night City Traffic plus it not too expensive. Its unique feature of having a double front turning wheels makes it super cool... Gangsta Vibes much?
P.S. You can win a top down, absolutely, ridiculously, gold-plated version of "IL PADRE" from "Beating the Brat" mission in Glen for free (Kitsch).

1.png

2. I call this one "THE CAT" ... One of my most favorite cars to drive and oh yes... Hear!! ... Not only does this car have super luxurious styling but, this "cat" can purr, run fast and can change directions according to your thoughts... JK :D ... Super Elegant with its full, sky-view, moon roof & Super Friendly towards V! ;) (Neo-Kitsch)

2.png

3. I don't need to call this one anything other than its actual name, which sounds uber-cool btw, "THE AVENGER" is another variant of the Type 66 by Quadra and it seems to be a people's favorite in terms of looks with a unique wide body kit, making it one of the widest cars in the game covering ample lane space... (Neo-Militarism? / Neo-Kitsch?)
Soooo... weaving thru traffic?... you might as well take the opposite side of the road... also, did I mention it is hard to drive? ... take off is abrupt, but, uncontrollable at times... grip is ridiculously unreliable and turning can get nightmarish, often ending up killing unwary NC citizens unintentionally. A bit like when Skippy prematurely fires bullets without trigger input... xD but, my oh my, how beautiful its ROAR and dashing, it definitely looks! BAM and that's why it's on the A-list. If you want to avoid its drawbacks read the postscript below.

3.png

P.S. If you are on PC... don't hesitate to use a simple mod to improve overall vehicle handling on all cars, yet keep all unique qualities of cars intact... At least until CDPR matches or beats the performance improvement of a drivability mod. I am an immersive gamer and I am using only this single mod because I like to drive free, without breaking a sweat and since fast traveling has no visual or animation perks of being inside the elaborately designed NCART system... I half-heartedly and detestably avoid it unless absolutely necessary... just the way it is available to us... half-hearted, no subway using, animation enabled, loading screen that awesome game developers couldn't implement. Sorry, I try to keep my patience... but, sometimes...

Anyway, y'all must have noticed that I missed out on honorable mentions to the Rayfield Caliburn and the Rayfield Aerondite and that's because they are end-game cars (Neo-Kitsch)... I have a Rayfield Caliburn (free version) and driving it still requires getting used to... too fast for V to spot the next turn before it arrives... plus, I like to drive vehicles in context with the storyline... my V is a Nomad... if I'm doing a Bad Lands mission, I use an off road racer... if I'm doing a job in the city I'd change cars and so on and so forth! Maybe in the future when I play as a Corpo V then I will spend more time driving those high-end vehicles. -- I hope I didn't bore you all with my ramblings! Have a great day! Stay Safe all you beautiful people!

P.S.S. Bikes deserve a separate post! I'll keep y'all posted!

Last edited:
20210102_075625.jpg
This custom Shion. Wish this was the one you could buy and keep. Location: NCPD Assault marker on the Arroyo Waterfront facing Heywood. Close to the first Sinnerman mission where you waited the hotel

I so hoped they would make those on the picture ownable and was pretty dissapointed as i learned they did not.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077_KaukazBratsk_KaukazZeya_MilitechBehemoth-837-1080.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_KaukazBratsk_KaukazZeya_MilitechBehemoth-837-1080.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 159
No, The Reaver is the Quadra Type 66 - wraithed out version and this one is the Mizutani Shion Wendigo! I guess I will edit my previous post. Thanks!
To add to that, the "Javelina" is the "normal-nomad" version of the Type-66 (just as an information :) )

also... how can you use any other transport while bikes have the best views? top option 100% :D

Last edited:
I only use the free Black Caliburn (batman easter egg) & the purchased bike Kasunagai (akira easter egg).

I do own many other vehicles, but 99% of the time these two seem to handle the best for my preference and generally just like them.

Outside of that = i walk / climb & parkour everywhere in Night City and it is very much worth it inplace of fast travel. Can't count how many random unmarked things and occurences i have encountered by walking :D
Post automatically merged:

To add to that, the "Javelina" is the "normal-nomad" version of the Type-66 (just as an information :) )

I prefer the Reaver. Wish we could purchase one :(

I just use Jackie's bike. Especially enjoy it in the rain. Question though....why don't we look like drowned rats when it is raining? *ponder*

photomode_10012021_120306.png

Top Bottom