What's your favorite vehicle so far?

+
I've been enjoying getting around NC mostly using fast travel, but have to say there are some benefits to using a car. At the moment, I've been enjoying the Caliburn for straight line travel, but the Type 66 "Javelina" has been the best all around (aside from motorcycles for getting thru traffic).

Any others you think are worth while?

theres a free unique caliburn in nash's hideout (hiding in a shipping crate in one of the tunnels), the quinevere is very cool, super expensive tho, if your a nomad you can got your prelude car back and its pretty damn good, all things considered

p.s. i want the nomad basilisk

...if your a nomad you can got your prelude car back and its pretty damn good...

I concur. Doing a nomad playthrough at the moment and indeed the starting car handles very well on rough terrain as well as when going on or off curbs.

Today I've found Mizutani Shion too custom to be regular car. It should be car that you can own.
And it handles damn well.
photomode_24122020_141212.png

Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X good speed, handling, price and look. And its a bike, cars are a pain in the ass with all the traffic around.

If i have to choose a car, jhonny's car good speed, hanling and look, and its free

My favourites are: Behemoth, Brask, Alvarado, Aerondight, Caliburn black, Colby Butte, Apollo, Kusanagi black, MaiMai, and the Outlaw black.

the Mizutani Shion "Coyote". apparently you can buy it, but I got it by being a total d^%$ to Panam
Would you mind explaining exactly what you had to do to get this? I have the official game guide, which says you get it as a reward for completing 'Queen of the Highway' but that's all it says and I never got it.

Top Bottom