What's your favorite vehicle so far?

+
I totally adore Javelina over all the cars. Especially the Wraiths version. Damn, why can't I own that?! And all in all the absence of car tuning hurts a lot :(

And the flying tank of course... We should totally have that as common car :)

Like others have said, motorcycles are the really way to go for vehicles. BUT, as for cars I a a few I love. One of the ones though is really bad on driving.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.06 - 15.47.25.21.png

Good ol Dukes of Hazard there. But the handling is one of the worst.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.09 - 22.36.48.11.jpg

Got this one from a follow up on a mission. So much power you burn the tires before you even move an inch. lol

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.13 - 13.20.05.79.jpg

Everyone's 1st/2nd favorite here including me. Handling, power and speed, all in beautiful balance.

photomode_03012021_161605.png

Then, of course, the other top favorite, the Knight Rider -ish (at least to me) Caliburn.

But, for the most part, Jackie's ride is my favorite. Can zip thru traffic at 180 MPH and drift nicely. Even great for off-road! lol

1610568047363.png

^^^^^But where can I get THIS beauty right here!^^^^^ 😂

I love the nomad freebie! So balanced!

Although thus second one was so fun to drive!

And I love the look of this Maelstrom version!

Attachments

• photomode_04012021_022754.png
    photomode_04012021_022754.png
    3 MB · Views: 56
  • photomode_10012021_005439.png
    photomode_10012021_005439.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 62
  • photomode_11012021_003815.png
    photomode_11012021_003815.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 55
Caliburn and Javelina are definitely my top 2, i really like the Quadra Turbo R and Herrera Outlaw too but tend to use motorbikes more as find them easier to navigate through streets

Like others have said, motorcycles are the really way to go for vehicles. BUT, as for cars I a a few I love. One of the ones though is really bad on driving.

View attachment 11141543

Good ol Dukes of Hazard there. But the handling is one of the worst.
Which is very interesting, since it's actually the same car as the Javelina, which handles great. I think the developers actually included some details about mass and center of mass, it would totally explain the difference between the two. The "dukes" car is very barebones in features, as well as lightweight. The Javelina is probably much heavier due to all the armor, and it does feel like it sticks better to the asphalt. All the armor pieces would also help distribute the center of mass better. It'd sure be interesting to read what a developer knows about this, or what some dataminers could find.

Oh, and yeah, Javelina is on a shared first position in my list, with "Beast". To anyone who has problems with driving, I'd suggest those two.

Any of the nomads vehicles I would say. They are all fast, turn well, durable and they are really fun to drive. Especially coyote and Gecko. With Gecko really being my favourite for some reason, its small, nimble and you can do a lot of fun drifting with it.

On the other end of a spectrum for me is V-tech or 740, looks good but drives like a brick.

Well, I do like Beast, Coyote, Little Mule and Javelina and I would like Black Caliburn more if it would have better brakes!

My 2 top favourites are Jackie´s Arch and of course the Shion Coyote.
Those perform by far the best for motorcycles and cars.

Jackie's Arch is better than any other bike I've found so I'll stick with that for now. As others have said, cars are too frustrating in traffic. My starter car is currently unavailable anyway (fingers crossed for Human Nature and Epistrophy fixes soon).

When I drive instead of ride, it's an Alvorado, for the Lady Penelope vibe. I hope eventually we'll be able to own trucks.

In choosing a favorite car in my case I have to consider that I almost only use first person driving. 1P feels like I'm driving, 3P like I'm playing toy cars. This leaves out all the cars that have the glare glitch real bad, like the Colby, especially the little Mule and all the type 66's. Also the huge cars like the Alvarado you can't see the road.
Another factor is how the car drives. Racing cars are cool cool but when you drive it's a series of spurts and brakes all the way. The Galena Gecko which many like, I find it has bas suspensions and bad brakes. It takes half a block to brake.
The best car for me overall, with great visiblity, no glitch, decent acceleration and speed, excellent maneuverability, good brakes, is none other than the ugly little Supron!

The only reason to pick up a different car or bike is for looks. The higher speeds mean nothing because their handling is garbage. It's also a bit sad that you can't have a garage where all your cars are lined up for review, nor that anyone comments on X ride or anything (though that's more of a feature request)

I'd settle for a player-usable Rayfield Excalibur AV.

Barring that, the Shion Coyote, the Caliburn and the Galena Gecko. But my gotos are really the Bikes. Kusanagi and any of the Archers.

Top Bottom