What's your favourite quest?

+
I can't choose to be honest, there are a lot of very good quests.

Best main quest: "The Heist"

Best side-quest: "I fought the law" and "Dream On" (Peralez's - I wish they continued the story in a DLC)

Most memorable is definitely "Pyramid Song". The underwater scenery is gorgeous.

main: A tie between "The Heist" and he first one with Panam.
side: The Delamain quests, "Epistrophy" felt so Rockstar games to me for some reason lol.

Main story: The Heist
Side quest: The Hunt and A Like Supreme
The part in the oil fields in Chippin In is also up there

Guest 4519094

originally answered Pyramid Song, but had to come back
the reality is the Temperance ending hit me like a truck fulls of trucks,
no idea why.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The pickup" when you kill Royce in the bossfight you can aquire a legendary maelstrom jacket early on, and you can fight alot there.

Hi good night!
My name is Douglas, I've been playing Cyber punk since the releases and I'm really enjoying it, I managed to complete almost all the trophies on steam, I managed to complete most of the finals, I really liked Judy's ending, but what I liked most was the ending with Panam, I must confess that I was sad to know that after I won the Alcedados Jacket, which is a mission gift, it disappeared from my inventory after I finished the game, I was hoping to stay with her in the game since I had to go a long way to win it.

Attachments

• CYBER PUNK.png
    CYBER PUNK.png
    543.6 KB · Views: 94
  • CYBER PUNK1.png
    CYBER PUNK1.png
    797.6 KB · Views: 80
@rfdouglas
Yep, all progression is lost once you finish that last quest and get booted back out. Ive raised hell about it until i became blue in the face.

Im done with it. I just hope they do something about it. From some of the info floating around right now...its not very promising. I hope im wrong.

From a gameplay perspective the secret end, just the solo walk and that music starting makes me sit up an take notice, i just love it especially as either a old skool head popping slow motion pistol wielder or a in your face shotgun maniac

Narrative perspective is harder to choose for me as i normally put into that how it made me feel and if im being brutally honest with myself i dont think i have allowed myself to feel much or become absorbed enough to feel much. I think the only time something really hit home was when i seen there was a suicide option and, again if im honest, i decided to do it just for the shits an giggles, this was my first playthrough and there normally just done to get to grip with the game hence i went meh see what happens, i dont honestly think i was ready for them credits like at all, anger, pain, disbelief, everything was there and nothing was held back, the judy scene must be one of thee most gut wrenching scenes i've witnessed in gaming if not thee most and it physically hurt to watch. So i guess from a narrative/choice/consequence perspective it would have to be that, the rest, for me, pale in comparison so far.

Hi good night!
My name is Douglas, I've been playing Cyber punk since the releases and I'm really enjoying it, I managed to complete almost all the trophies on steam, I managed to complete most of the finals, I really liked Judy's ending, but what I liked most was the ending with Panam, I must confess that I was sad to know that after I won the Alcedados Jacket, which is a mission gift, it disappeared from my inventory after I finished the game, I was hoping to stay with her in the game since I had to go a long way to win it.
hurm. glitch I guess? Because I was able to keep the aldecado jacket after finishing the game. After beating main quest The game loads a save before the final mission and awards you with it

Just to chime in. I also dig the underwater judy "mass effect 2 loyalty" mission. But was also concerned panam was omniscient of my flirtatious intent.

Top Bottom