What's your favourite quest?

+
Hard to say, The Heist was a turning point, lets say upto playing for time was good plot twist.
As for non-combat quest,
Pyramid song all time fav, with all the scenery, emotions it has. Also we get to know more about Judy.

The guy that was on death row and wanted to be crucified in a BD was the most shocking and emotional side-quest I've ever done. I wish the game kept that tone in their side-quests, or had more quests like that one. Unfortunately most of the side content is just filler.

The guy that was on death row and wanted to be crucified in a BD was the most shocking and emotional side-quest I've ever done. I wish the game kept that tone in their side-quests, or had more quests like that one. Unfortunately most of the side content is just filler.
Yeah, that Brain Dance Jesus quest was something else!

My favorite quest is one of the cyberpsyco quests...the one with the guy in that big robot armor by the garage. That enemy NPC scared the crap out of me when i first encountered it. He looks so cool with that shield and that mega lazer gun.

I can't put a finger on a specific quest right now. But my absolute favorite single moment is riding the roller coaster with Johnny.

Just feels so... human. First REAL experience for him and V to share.

When i help Carol and Cassidy against the Scavs which they dont wanna honor their trade deal... I just got this quest by surprise by jumping on the rooftops and that everything mattered... my body, the way they know you. I think the game should have been like that. BUT ITS NOT and it was really pissing me off. But, oh well..

Any quest with Mitch (my favourite male NPC).

The whole arc of Judy is great, especially with the Nomad (happy) ending.

The "Dream On" quest line is great for me because of the way it tangles up with Sandra Dorset and a few other things in the game.

Similarly "Violence" and the way it connects to other things in the game.

The quest lines of Dream On and Violence also feel like prime candidates for later DLC expansion - there is so many layers built into them through the game that leaving them "as is" seems like a waste.

Any quests with River Ward. I love the buddy cop feel of those. River is the coolest character in the game IMO.

Also, all the quests with Goro Takemura, another cool character.

From the main quests / quests connected to the main quests I like Panam's and Judy's quest-line, otherwise the Sinnerman questline is my favourite.
Although I think western religion is stupid bullshit, that guy shows to me what real faith looks like.

am I the only one who really wants a maxtac expac after meeting the trailer girl ex-psycho? gosh I wanna know more about her than actually given f.e how she gets mad in the first place and why she wasn't just arrested/killed like a normal psycho - also the way she talks about that "feeling" in the store after she offers u to join maxtac in time... yeah I want a maxtac dlc...

else sure Pyramid Song is outstanding as well but I can also 2nd the first time feelings of the secret ending when the music kicks in hell yeah nice now or never emotion :3

Last edited:
hurm. glitch I guess? Because I was able to keep the aldecado jacket after finishing the game. After beating main quest The game loads a save before the final mission and awards you with it

Just to chime in. I also dig the underwater judy "mass effect 2 loyalty" mission. But was also concerned panam was omniscient of my flirtatious intent.
hi, I finished the game again and won the jacket of the Aldecados. :), i don't know what could have happened but i got the jacket :) after updating the game.

I kind of like the Cyber Psycho quest(s). There are plenty of them, and you can get some good items from them as well as XP.

The Heist, The Pickup, the Streetkid prologue and Chippin In. I loved the whole Act 1, pretty much.

Definitely "The Hunt".

The most impressive use of the braindance technology in the game. Besides, it was like "Silence of the Lambs". ;)

Guinea Pigs. There are soo many references to the target throughout the game from Downtown all the way to the Badlands, that taking her out (whichever method you manage to accomplish, since one path has a bug) feels extremely satisfying.

Top Bottom