What's your favourite quest?

+
My favorite of the main missions is Gimme Danger, especially the recon segment for just getting to bond with Takemura.

My favorite side missions are I Fought The Law and Dream On, or Epistrophy and Don't Lose Your Mind, or Rebel! Rebel! and I Don't Wanna Hear It. I enjoy a lot of side missions, but those are my favorite stories.

From the main quests / quests connected to the main quests I like Panam's and Judy's quest-line, otherwise the Sinnerman questline is my favourite.
Although I think western religion is stupid bullshit, that guy shows to me what real faith looks like.
Western religion?
No offense but may I have your nationality?
BTW I agree with the bullshit part, but I think that guy shows how and why.:shrug:

I still like the whole Judy questline, Carla Tassara does a great job.
Pyramid Song if I have to narrow it down, sound team knocked it out of the park.

No, you can't have my nationality, and it's irrelevant, it has nothing to do with the topic. Anyone can believe what they want, so can I.

I liked a lot of missions: The one looking for River's nephew, Peralez...

Almost all the quests with Brain-Dances. To me it's the most Cyberpunk stuff. I felt like Deckard in Blade Runner with the Esper Machine. I wish CDPR use and enhance more this feature in expansions and DLCs.

I also like the peralez mission a ton. You go to into the missions meeting with peralez and his wise in a car then you visit that cool house. Dam bio that's a nice house! You go in the mission dark not knowing just how messed up everything is when you get in a vehicle chase and you learn just what dark secrets they had. Everything beyond this point is just f***ed. Theres nothing you can do. V is powerless to stop whoever was messing with the peralezes. V doesn't even know who it is!

In the heist mission you see holt and the former mayor talking with Arasaka. Maybe holt and Arasaka are behind the peralez mission.

Maybe Johnny is right about it being a rogue ai or something.

I wish there was a concrete answer behind this. I know some people like mystery but I want my questions answered. I don't care if V knows what happened to them, but I'd like to know.

Then theres that nephew mission. Such a disturbing mission, but you save his nephew! Happy ending fir his nephew!

I also really like the cuber psychosis mini missions.

AUTOMATIC LOVE

The quest to visit Clouds to obtain information of Evelyn's whereabouts in the quest 'Automatic Love' is the best moment in the entire game.

I remember this fantastic atmosphere and intimacy visiting Skye. This scene gave me the goosebumps - and it still does.
I have NEVER experienced such intense dialogue in any game EVER!
I mean, this single scene makes the whole game worth buying. This was so beautiful!

Everything is just perfect!

1photomode_09022021_014932_Skye_1024.jpg

2photomode_09022021_014733_Skye_1024.jpg

3photomode_09022021_014830_Skye_1024.jpg

Last edited:
Don't fear the reaper - Action
Pyramind Song - Teen romance
Automatic Love - wow welcome to a new age of gaming

there was a mission I can't remember where you find this dad and son making VD of the killings of kids' they beg for their life saying they only make the editing

And I got mad and chopped the dad's head with my blade but as soon as I did that the son cries like crazy for his dad

And it got me!! for a second I was the judge and executioner.... I couldn't kill the son !!!!!

it hit me

Top Bottom