What's your level in the game, how is it going so far?

+
I have had a hard time making it out of the first introduction sequence due to visual bugs and crashes. I dont recall leveling up-

Guest 4406876

I'm some hours into the story after the "tutorial" (just to avoid spoliers for anybody out here). Story and story related events are solid. The rest lacks too much to be considered to be played outside of story elements or crafted side quests. There's simply no reason to roam the city because it's dead manequins all over.The city is wasted performance.

Level 6 and I'm REALLY loving this game. The internet is flooded with negativity but man, do I love this game... I cannot wait to spend weeks into it, everything looks just so GOOD. Using handguns and aiming for them heads...

Level 10, been absolutely loving the game. Playing as a Nomad gunslinger/samurai. So pistols, knives, and katanas. Only problem is that throwing a knife is bugged atm, it deletes the knife so thats pretty sad. Otherwise I have been having an amazing time. Had maybe 4 major crashes, and a few hiccups, but very few major bugs on xbox one x.

I can't get a single save file past level 4 or 5. Something happens, and the game gets into a perpetual crash loop everytime. I have 6 hours of playing or more, and unfortunately can't refund this hot pile of garbage.

Well, I had to give up on the original idea for now, so I just restarted to go for the Street Kid .... Since my FPS skills are non-existent, I'll be going for melee & I hear katanas are OP, so probably one or, if possible, 2 of those :coolstory:

Fairly well. I've reached level 5 and I'm restarting.

I was playing on 'hard' difficulty and clearly for me, learning the control scheme and deal with tough enemies was a bridge too far.

It's also not entirely clear how all the game mechanics work - there is a fair level of complexity, so I want to run back through it from the start.

No bugs experienced after 6 hours so it's faring pretty well on the Series X.

Top Bottom