When are we going to get more info?

+
When are we going to get more info?

CDPR's been silent on Thronebreaker for about three months now. I really hope they're going to release some more info before too long just so we know how things are shaping up. I'm sure some of those released arts a while ago are from TB (I'm pretty sure the main character was one of the arts), but that says little about the game itself.

My guess is they focus more on some more short term things. The new game mode is revealed via a stream today, a new faction challenge just popped up (ST vs SK in case you haven't seen it yet) and the next Challenger qualifier is just around the corner :)

Thronebreaker will take time, so info will probably do so as well. That's what I think at least. No clue if that's what is happening :)

Haven't played since the first few months...

Haven't played since the first few months... not planng on touching it untill full off line play vs. AI is available.
So.... when's the advertised single player going to available?
Cause I like card games but I ain't buying shit until I can play Gwent without the internet.
Until then I'd rather just load up witcher 3 if I have to (which I won't bother honestly).

JunglePredator thread merged

CDPR hasn't confirmed yet whether or not you can play Thronebreaker without an internet connection. Considering you need to login first to verify your account, I suppose you will always need an internet connection.

fo3nixz;n10517182 said:
if they release throne breaker, can whe play offline with no internet?

4RM3D;n10480202 said:
CDPR hasn't confirmed yet whether or not you can play Thronebreaker without an internet connection. Considering you need to login first to verify your account, I suppose you will always need an internet connection.

It's about time they release the dlc or at least reveal the release date. Gwent is becoming pretty stale and boring of late.

They said in their financial conference today that Thronebreaker campaign is expected to be 20+ hour campaign.
It's at roughly 55:35 in the video.

Rawls;n10703791 said:
They said in their financial conference today that Thronebreaker campaign is expected to be 20+ hour campaign.
It's at roughly 55:35 in the video.

More Thronebreaker = Happier Sunsibar :)

Witcher 3 was expected to be... what... 200 hours? I played 350 hours, so based on that math, Thronbreaker will take a while before I manage to complete it :D

Sunsibar;n10706081 said:
Witcher 3 was expected to be... what... 200 hours? I played 350 hours, so based on that math, Thronbreaker will take a while before I manage to complete it
Prior to TW3 release they actually said main quest 50 hours and side quests another 50 hours. It turned out to be a very conservative estimate.

Rawls;n10703791 said:
Oho! It seems to have increased a bit, indeed. Last we heard, it was projected at 10 to 15 hours. Knowing the REDs, of course, I'd not be surprised if it were well over 20.

i only visit this mess of a forum once a week to get hopeful news of a thronebreaker release. They're going to be playing this balance game for their card game FOR-EV-ER. If they want gwent to take off, then freaking release thronebreaker.

Top Bottom