When can we expect more game footage?

+
Somewhat yes, but it would be nice to see some actual gameplay with how that works and feels before release.

i really hope to see more video gameplay and of course some videos like The Witcher's 2 " environment dev diary" or "combat devi diary"(or focus on them)
CDPR said in an interview that they will be starting up a big marketing campaign in a few months (probably around E3) for The Witcher 3. I'm sure there are going to be plenty of cool trailers explaining things such as C&C, combat, new mechanics, game world etc.

I want to see footage of Ciri wearing a Maid costume with cat ears, Geralt riding a skateboard doing a triple-back wheelie and Zoltan landing a slam dunk proving once and for all, that dwarf men can jump.

I want to see footage of Ciri wearing a Maid costume with cat ears, Geralt riding a skateboard doing a triple-back wheelie and Zoltan landing a slam dunk proving once and for all, that dwarf men can jump.

I can only imagine the horror on this forum of Ciri was not in the game.

It's unlikely we'll see any gameplay footage (aside from trailers) before the release date is announced. I'm happy they are taking their time to hopefully show us a close reflection of what the final product will look like. I'm looking forward to knowing an official release date more than anything.

:victory:

I would expect a 5-6 minute gameplay section when the release date will be announced. It would be reasonable from CDPR to show some actual gameplay that makes folks 'instapre-order' the game.

I would expect a 5-6 minute gameplay section when the release date will be announced. It would be reasonable from CDPR to show some actual gameplay that makes folks 'instapre-order' the game.

You're right, @Mohasz.

Most of us would probably pre-order the game anyway, but a gameplay trailer would be a nice gesture from CDPR
and keep us excited until the day the game is released.

Oh, and since we are on the internet and can misbehave without consequences:

Last edited:
I'm expecting barrage of screenshots on Q3 and fuel it with gameplay footages by Q4. Holiday release is very likely.

When will we get to see real gameplay?

Don't get me wrong, the trailers that we have been shown so far have been excellent but many of us are dying to see the game in action. Do we have any idea when we can expect to see gameplay?

Of course there'll be a gameplay trailer.

That, plus tech specs & edition formats, release dates & preorder date.... then a "between the games" home movie of Geralt hunting rabbits the past 6 months...

And that's all we should get, beyond vague hints, winks, and nods.... there's more than enough to speculate on already !

Top Bottom