When can we expect the next patch?

+
When can we expect the next patch?

Has there been any news lately on a new patch for consoles? It's all gone a bit quiet recently!

It has gone v quiet now and the fixes in 1.05 will not affect me but essential for some, but disappointed the framerate issue and NPC shambles will not be sorted in this patch. I'm level 22 and the technical issues will probably be solved just as I finish the game. GREAT

Somehow I have the feeling projectRED will call it a day soon on PS4 and just release an enhanced version in the future to cash in more money once they fix the broken engine.

Somehow I have the feeling projectRED will call it a day soon on PS4 and just release an enhanced version in the future to cash in more money once they fix the broken engine.

If you knew anything about CD Project Red's previous record, if they do release an Enhanced Edition people who own the current edition of the game will get the Enhanced version for nothing. They did that with Witcher 1 and Witcher 2. No reason to believe they would suddenly change now.

They are busy will the two expansions and the next game, doubt they will do a rerelease for this.

If you knew anything about CD Project Red's previous record, if they do release an Enhanced Edition people who own the current edition of the game will get the Enhanced version for nothing. They did that with Witcher 1 and Witcher 2. No reason to believe they would suddenly change now.

So they will ship an enhanced version of the PS4 version in the future then? Or make it available digitally... Good.. Still doesn't make up for asking full AAA price for a product that wouldn't meet any QA standards of current time.

That would be only fair after paying 90$ for a game that kills my immersion time and time again.

They are busy will the two expansions and the next game, doubt they will do a rerelease for this.

I'd agree with this, when 1 & 2 came out there wasn't the amount of downloadable content there is now, they will be too busy with this to release an improved version of 3.

It's poor from CD Projekt Red that quality assurance wasn't met for the ps4 version, I would have been happy with a delay if it meant the game came out finished and fully optimised for the ps4 version. Especially considering that they said they original delay was due to 'optimisation' which is false, as the game runs horrible with frame rate drops, camera stutters and random pop ins non stop.
I feel let down by the amount of patches the generation needs, it's as though developers are becoming complacent and rely on post launch patches.

Marcin has just posted this on twitter after a question about when will the console patch be out

Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360 1 min1 minute ago @Mr_HiVolt we are finishing it up and it will be out soon.

So it sounds like it has not even been sent for certification yet and won't be arriving this week!!!!! This beggars belief. I am really starting even more to lose my patience with CDP. They definitely support their PC customers more than any one else who have the least issues.

Marcin has just posted this on twitter after a question about when will the console patch be out

Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360 1 min1 minute ago @Mr_HiVolt we are finishing it up and it will be out soon.

So it sounds like it has not even been sent for certification yet and won't be arriving this week!!!!! This beggars belief. I am really starting even more to lose my patience with CDP. They definitely support their PC customers more than any one else who have the least issues.

This patch what exactly will it fix?

Consoles have some other issues (some are really time consuming to fix) and we want to make sure everything works as intended when released. We ask for a little bit more patience. After 1.05 there will be a huge patch coming up next (it's already in the works).

Consoles have some other issues (some are really time consuming to fix) and we want to make sure everything works as intended when released. We ask for a little bit more patience. After 1.05 there will be a huge patch coming up next (it's already in the works).

Thank you

And Sony takes, what 2 weeks sometimes for cert.? If that's the case, wow. That's disappointing. Maybe he meant Sony was just finishing up and it should be released hopefully today. Here is wishing for the latter. Even though the hot fix was not really fixing anything for me according to patch notes , I was hoping that maybe it would of inadvertently fix the audio distortion in main menu. But oh well batman is coming out next week. Just have to keep witcher 3 on shelf a little longer, again very disappointing. Great game just hope I can finish it one day.
Just saw New post from dev.

Last edited:

The 1.06 for ps4/xone? WoW that's a great news. I will wait for this. Maybe i have to wait untill next month, but if worth, i can wait. Thx for answer our questions dude.
PS: Sorry for bad english. :p

I'm on my second play through with my PS4, and not having any problems with performance. Even in the bog. Looking forward to the patches to get the last Gwent cards, but don't really care that much about trophies. Improvements are good, but this is a great game, even without them.

Did you had talked to the devs why the 1.04 only had 16 listed fixes and the patch note you had posted 85? Will the other 69 fixes also hit the ps4 with the next patch,1.05 or maybe 1.06?

Top Bottom