When crafting Quickhacks

+

Guest 4456526

Do you need the assossiated Crafting perks to be able to craft rare+ quickhacks after you've unlocked those quickhack-specks through the Quickhack perks?

It's been long enough that you've probably already figured this out, but you do not need the crafting perks to craft quickhacks.
That said, i know i and many others have the bug that when crafted once, the blueprint disappears.

That said, i know i and many others have the bug that when crafted once, the blueprint disappears.
He needs int crafting perks to craft hacks (not the Tech crafting). It's also more like the game doesn't allow you to craft duplicates. Same with obtaining hacks from access point breaches - you will never get duplicates (handy when collecting legendaries from rare high-int terminals).

Do you need the assossiated Crafting perks to be able to craft rare+ quickhacks after you've unlocked those quickhack-specks through the Quickhack perks?
When crafting a quick hack like uncommon short circuit, I have the option to craft it a second or third time. Each time I do this, it increases damage, duration, etc. However, there is no program revisions or way to track if the crafting system is glitching or working as intended. Similarly, once I crafted an epic version of weapon glitch, I had the option to go back and craft common and uncommon versions. I crafted the common version, closed the crafting tab, re-opened it and had the option to craft a common version again. Even though I just crafted one and have an epic version unlocked through crafting only.

The results are no clear path of progression, no ability to track versions, no understand why I need to craft a lower tier version of a program when I have it unlocked at a higher tier. It creates doubt in the crafting system. Is crafting working as intended or am I experiencing a glitch/bug and wasting resources.

My suggestions are first, insert a program revision for programs within the same tier. If there are two or three common versions of a program, each time you craft/purchase/rewarded a version the version number increases so you can understand why you need to craft a program again. Weapon glitch V1.0, V1.1, V1.2, etc. Secondly, adding in a "knock-out" or "punch-out" tiered GUI to help explain progress would also help. It would show you what you have crafted, progression to the next tier, and what you have left to craft/unlock/find/buy within a tier. These two changes would improve quality of life for all net runners.

Top Bottom