When do I get my money?

+
OK so all these ne'er-do-wells that you detect with the NCPD database Vik gave you, and they have outstanding bounties. Even if it is only 11 eddies. So when do I get my money when I clean the streets from them? I get XP and street cred but no E$.

Make a note of the amount before killing for a bounty then check the amount after you have finished killing them all. It should be the same time you get the XP.

Don't forget to loot the bodies too.

Most of enemies only have Street Cred as reward ;)
(could be different in function of the enemies).
19-06-2022_02-35-11-il1kk0mc.jpeg19-06-2022_02-35-10-hoiqcgjr.jpeg
When money is a reward, it's noticed and directly added to your account after defeat them (like the Cyberpsychos).
19-06-2022_02-35-10-nocjlxem.jpeg19-06-2022_02-35-10-cc55hlip.jpeg

You get your money and SC usually once combat is over. Occasionaly you will get the money but you won't get the "money received" indicator on the screen.

Making eddies is easy, get the target analysis eye mod from the sitting skinny ripperdoc (Buck) near the kabuki and buy components and sell them.

I was only curious if the specified NCPD reward was really a thing or it is only decorative. You do get more money from selling their weapons or loot found around them. Another question is, supposedly if a goon has a NCPD reward, you have the license to kill them? Occasionally when I snipe one of these (usually the ones you find around, not on missions) I get a warrant as if i committed a crime.

I was only curious if the specified NCPD reward was really a thing or it is only decorative. You do get more money from selling their weapons or loot found around them. Another question is, supposedly if a goon has a NCPD reward, you have the license to kill them? Occasionally when I snipe one of these (usually the ones you find around, not on missions) I get a warrant as if i committed a crime.
Normally, no :)
Except on "enemies" in some areas, like the Kabuki Market or the Cherry Blossom Market. Here, Tygers are considered as civilians and are not hostile.

Sometimes it happened to me, sniping a bad guy gave me a star, until I realised that the sniper bullet actually passed through them and hit a civilian.

Top Bottom