When Do I Get Some Luck?

+
When Do I Get Some Luck?

I know there is a strong luck element in this game, as well as some skill. So having played the closed beta for a while and now the open beta I would have thought that I should be winning more games than losing. NOT SO!! Am I really so bad a player? I win about 1 game in 10, so I am deliberately trying to lose now so that I can get to the bottom of the leaderboard. It's the only fun thing I can do since winning seems impossible.Whatever deck I play in Ranked play, I get beaten. Bored now.

Sometimes you need to be lucky to be able to win, most of the times you just need a good deck and proper skills. Anyhow, because you really haven't told us anything about your deck and tactics, there really isn't much to discuss or something to help with.

HI 4RM3D, fair comment and thanks for replying. My post was something borne out of frustration at repeatedly losing ranked games when I thought I should have had a t least a 50/50 chance of winning. I have deleted all my decks and will rebuild them. I'll look at some of the tips in here too. My fave deck was Monsters, but Nilfgaard or Northern Realms could give me wins at one point. Maybe I am just a bad player!

Hi, CaptainCrank, post your deck and mmr. You said that ur fav deck is MO. Then in general if you have most key cards than you shouldnt be having trouble until atleast 3k mmr. I cant say anything more without details.

Imho, it's not a good idea to play ranked right now for two reason. ( Hell, even experienced streamers stopped playing ranked for now )

1. Messed up meta, bugged bears that are already confirmed to be fixed in the next patch and Axemen\Frost Abuse and a few other unpleasantries.
2. Questionable new MMR system. It's really hard to climb right now and it's too easy to drop. It's also confirmed to be changed.

So my advice is to wait until next patch. Play in casual for now, even though it's also filled with brainless netdeckers and high ranked players. Well... atleast you wont loose ur mmr. And post your deck.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I have deleted all my decks so that I can start again! Just built a Nilfgaard deck and will try a few casual games. I hadn't realised that ranked was so flawed. Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom