When installing The Witcher Enhanced directly from GOG Galaxy (Application)...

+
When installing The Witcher Enhanced directly from GOG Galaxy (Application)...

When installing The Witcher Enhanced directly from GOG Galaxy (Application)...it took about 4+ hours to complete installing on my computer. It did not install everything until I click View attachment 49231 than it added patch 1.5 and etc i believe. I wonder why it didn't update automatically once I finished installing.

Other thing, i ran into this problem. I wonder why im getting yellow glow... View attachment 49241 . I played Witcher 1 so many time in the past and decided to play again for one last time and i ran into this....

I thought reinstalling would make yellow glow go away...but no. instead of me waiting another 4+ hours to install The Witcher 1 again. I decided to take different method by opening up a folder that has View attachment 49251 . I downloaded these files from GOG website just in case if i have to reinstall. When i did this method, i ran into another problem. GoG Galaxy were not able to 'scan and import folder' this game. It is not popping up on my list. When I download directly from GOG Galaxy Application (not website) it can 'scan and import folder' this game.

Help?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Verify.Repair.png
    Verify.Repair.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Yellow Glow.jpg
    Yellow Glow.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 81
  • The Witcher 1 Ready to Install.PNG
    The Witcher 1 Ready to Install.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 101
Other thing, i ran into this problem. I wonder why im getting yellow glow... Yellow Glow.jpg . I played Witcher 1 so many time in the past and decided to play again for one last time and i ran into this....

I was able to make Yellow glow disappeared by setting View attachment 49891 to Average. Not Far.

---------- Updated at 08:56 PM ----------

Look like.... i found another problem.... View attachment 49921 . How do i get rid of it?

---------- Updated at 09:12 PM ----------

Look like.... i found another problem.... light see through castle.jpg . How do i get rid of it?

Problem solved: I disable SLI, Light no longer bleed through building.

Attachments

• Visibility Range.PNG
    Visibility Range.PNG
    49.1 KB · Views: 72
  • light see through castle.jpg
    light see through castle.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom