when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

+
______________25;n10795941 said:
No, it doesn't! It has completely broken the lenght of view! The trees vanish in front of my face!

Thats terrible! Months of waiting for this??? Inventory crash is still there?

I will just keep playing the complete edition on 1.30 patch then.

I would advice, for someone who starts a new game play right now, to start over with the latest 1.60/1.61 patch.

Maybe overriding the existing 1.50/1.51 patch leads to nasty surprises.

And that obviously differs from save file to save file and progression state.

MTaranto;n10797101 said:
Somewhat a disappointing patch. Draw distance is terrible now.

PS4 , PS4 pro - 4K or 1080p Monitor.

It would be useful to other people for telling your hardware configuration. ;)

I've seen a few videos of the new patch showing indeed quite agressive draw distances, but as far as I could test (especially around Novigrad) it looks nothing like that on my standard PS4. The draw distance in fields and prairies is great and the pop-in effect is never that distracting. Could it be specific to the Pro? Does disabling HDR in the console or the TV settings make a performance difference?

Ryusennin;n10797751 said:
I've seen a few videos of the new patch showing indeed quite agressive draw distances, but as far as I could test (especially around Novigrad) it looks nothing like that on my standard PS4. The draw distance in fields and prairies is great and the pop-in effect is never that distracting. Could it be specific to the Pro? Does disabling HDR in the console or the TV settings make a performance difference?

I think it may be specific to the Pro. All reports I've seen complaining of the worse pop-in have been from Pro users on 4k tv's, or Pro users on 1080p tv's with system supersampling enabled in ps4 settings. Someone tried disabling supersampling in ps4 settings and the bad pop-in went away, back to how it was pre-1.60.

It was released yesterday. Big mistake installing it. The graphics were downgraded lower then original ps4. Dont install it !!!

patch v1.60 plss need help to prevent with supersample turn on from ps4 pro without pop-in trees or grases bugg???????

but witout supeersample on the game looks like low quality from my pc sad (T.T)

Top Bottom